KIRBAN SEPTEMBERFEST OPEN HOUSE - SATURDAY - SEPTEMBER 28TH - 9 am - 3 pm

Weather is going to be PERFECT on Saturday! Don't miss this event! Dust off the car, grab your keys and head out early Saturday morning. Not to many more shows left for the year and this will be one you don't want to miss!

I am driving 9 hours to attend it! :D

Wow another great time had by all! Thanks so much Dennis for doing this event. Brings a lot of people together who normally don't make it out to many events all summer. Great way to close the year for sure and picture perfect weather! The food was out of control! I've had dinner in restaurants and diners all over the place and it didn't compare to this spread! The food was amazing! 10 stars all the way to the cook and his crew. Grilled chicken is one of my favorites and it was done perfect! Oh yea some nice Buick's showed up today as well! ;) MAGNA had a great time on the caravan on the way up. I think we had about 14 cars by the time we reached Kirban's. I didn't get a car count at the event but I'd say 30 range. Buick's came from all over even Canada! Well that was a Monte SS but still a G body! :) Thanks again Dennis for this great time!

Wow another great time had by all! Thanks so much Dennis for doing this event. Brings a lot of people together who normally don't make it out to many events all summer. Great way to close the year for sure and picture perfect weather! The food was out of control! I've had dinner in restaurants and diners all over the place and it didn't compare to this spread! The food was amazing! 10 stars all the way to the cook and his crew. Grilled chicken is one of my favorites and it was done perfect! Oh yea some nice Buick's showed up today as well! ;) MAGNA had a great time on the caravan on the way up. I think we had about 14 cars by the time we reached Kirban's. I didn't get a car count at the event but I'd say 30 range. Buick's came from all over even Canada! Well that was a Monte SS but still a G body! :) Thanks again Dennis for this great time!
I COULD NOT AGREE MORE! GREAT TIME...RUSS AND NANCY OUT-DID THEMSELVES!!I DID GET SOME GOOD DEALS AT THE AUCTION,HOWEVER DID GET OUTBID ON A FEW ITEMS I WOULD HAVE LIKED TO HAVE HAD. THANKS DENNIS AND CREW FOR A NICE EVENT,GOOD TO SEE OLD FRIENDS AND MADE A FEW NEW ONES..ONE REGRET I HAVE IS NOT PURCHASING ONE OF THE HEADLIGHT KITS DENNIS NOW SELLS.. THEY ARE AMAZING... I GUESS I'LL HAVE TO CALL CHRISTINA ON MONDAY...THANKS AGAIN DENNIS!

ANYONE GET SOME PICS?
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1380460121.961367.jpg

This is the only one I took and it was earlier on. Just wanted to get my T in the shot.

From my iPhone

It was nice to see so many GNs and a couple of GNXs. I was wondering if I would feel out of place with my 2012 GS but I was treated like anyone else.

One of the best parts for me was driving through the twisties in PA. I had a permanent smile on my face as I weaved through the tight Forrest back roads.

And yes, the food!

I hope to see everyone again at the Saratoga Spa State Park event!

the food was a-m-a-z-i-n-g!!!best food ever at any event!!

the under side of Russ's car was criminally clean ALSO.

thanks Russ and Nancy and also who brought those drinks- damn it was hot out

the food was a-m-a-z-i-n-g!!!best food ever at any event!!

the under side of Russ's car was criminally clean ALSO.

thanks Russ and Nancy and also who brought those drinks- damn it was hot out
It was a perfect day for sure it was great meeting u and some of the other guys me and my buddy had a great time , nice pic boostian.

It was a perfect day for sure it was great meeting u and some of the other guys me and my buddy had a great time , nice pic boostian.
your car is just sick man.really nice job and combo.
it appears like every other grand national until you LOOK at it closer.

your car is just sick man.really nice job and combo.
it appears like every other grand national until you LOOK at it closer.
Thank you very much gnocide, it's a real Gn n don't want to cut up the car I just love that boost at 30 lbs with AC going low tens at 130 plus n drive it home . Drove 4 1/2 hours on one tank n still have a 1/4 tank left ! GN 's rule! Haha

Hope to see you at the Saratoga Spa State Park event. I'll take all the screen saver shots you want! :)

I like this one. Where can I get red tubing like this?
ameqeja6.jpg