KIRBAN SEPTEMBERFEST OPEN HOUSE - SATURDAY - SEPTEMBER 28TH - 9 am - 3 pm

phillyturbosix

Staff member
From Dennis Kirban.....

We will be holding our annual fall “SEPTEMBERFEST” Open House on Saturday, September 28th, at our Plumsteadville location - 6201 Kellers Church Road, Plumsteadville. Rain or Shine, 9 am until 3 pm. Open to all cars, not just Turbo Buicks.

Free Yum Yum donuts and coffee will be provided in the morning.

Pete and I will have our usual array of used parts. Some of the highlights for the Open House will be the raffle prizes, M&M contest, and a no reserve auction. We will have some really neat items for the no reserve auction including several items from Jays GN that we purchased.

Our personal Turbo-T will be on display and I will show our new plug-and-play H4 headlight system.

Once again, Chef Russ and Nancy will be preparing a full-course gourmet luncheon, like they did at our Spring Open House. This time the menu will be expanded. We are very fortunate to have Nancy and Russ, our local Turbo Buick Chef who loves to cook, generously offer to prepare the entire luncheon menu. So bring your appetite.

Anyone caravaning up? I have some vacation days to burn as I'm scheduled for work that day....

From my iPhone

Hopefully going. From SE Connecticut. I've missed a Kirban event for far too long.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4
Yea that's a little far from me haha. I'm just outside Philly, looks like he's an hour away. So any phila people let me know if you want to caravan . I've never been up there and ill probably take off work....

From my iPhone

Yea that's a little far from me haha. I'm just outside Philly, looks like he's an hour away. So any phila people let me know if you want to caravan . I've never been up there and ill probably take off work....

From my iPhone

We usually caravan up from the Kmart right off the Street Rd exit of I95. Usually 10 cars or so. Im sure Jim (phillyturbo6) will post closer to the date.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Anybody coming from the CT area want to pick me up at UHart? =D

We usually caravan up from the Kmart right off the Street Rd exit of I95. Usually 10 cars or so. Im sure Jim (phillyturbo6) will post closer to the date.

That works.

Kirban Update:

This event will feature a larger No Reserve Auction featuring several items I bought from Jays GN business. Also we recently got a huge new barbeque that is 10 feet long so Russ and Nancy can cook up a wide variety of special foods for the free luncheon.

If you came to the Spring event you know it was something speciall with the wide variety of food we had for the luncheon.

This event happens rain or shine. See you there.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Dennis what the heck man......now i need to bring more cash too....

From my iPhone

More breaking news:

I talked to Richard Clark earlier today and he is planning on attending our Open House. Richard Clark hasn't attended many events this year so this is a rare chance to meet Richard at our event.

Enjoy our special lunch barbeque, an extended no reserve auction, usual m &m contest, yum yum donuts, and see some nice turbo regals......bring your wallet!

This event happens rain or shine.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

bring any cores you want to cash in for credit brake units turbos mass air flow sensors. I am also open to trades or buying your unwanted good parts as well.

We have some unique items for the no reserve auction that we bought from Jays GN collection.

You don't want to miss it...

The barbeque luncheon is 100% free and features a wide array of delights...prepared by Chef Russ and Nancy.

I saw the flyer on your website Dennis but is super tiny ..do you have a link to it so I can print it

73 and sunny for Saturday!! OH MY! Dennis is going to break some record of turbo Buick's that attend!! Can't wait! This is a must attend event!

MAGNA Caravan to Kirban's for all to join in... We will meet at K-Mart 1837 Street Road Bensalem, PA 19020 7:50am Roll out of K-Mart parking lot @ 8AM SHARP! Route is Street road (aka route 132) to Route 611. Make a right on 611 and just follow that to Kellers Church Rd. Make a left Kirban's is 1/4 mile down on the right. Takes about 45 mins from the K-Mart to Kirban's. Always a good ride. You can also join in along the route anywhere. We always have guys jumping in. See you there!

Hello,

I can't speak for Dennis and the crew BUT I am sure he and many people WOULD LOVE to see your 2012 Buick GS. Dennis' shows have had many really nice newer cars from Nissan GTR Twin Turbo to Cadillac CTS-V's and heck your's is a Buick... come and enjoy the show and show off your Pride & Joy. Lot's of parking space! :)

As it has been stated we welcome all kinds of cars at our open house and always have. Weather is supposed to be picture perfect. Chef Russ is reading up on how to cook for 150 or more people

Our no reserve auction will be expanded this time. We will be showing the new upgraded H4 headlites on our personal car. We will soon have the same style headlites available for the older cars that use the round 5 3/4 style.

Those vintage cars do not need any special upgraded harness unless you plan to go to 80 and 100 watt bulbs. Advantage with our new glass headlites is the fact they almost look like factory originals.

The G body style headlite switch can be a problem but our plug and play harness eliminates any possible issues since its direct to the battery. We also sell the plug and play harness by itself.

Our usual M&M contest....Yum Yum donuts and a ful luncheon menu will be served - FREE.

Our events are far different than a typical car show...One reaosn we see so many of the same people each time.
Be sure to contact our office if you have a list of items you want to save time.

I welcome any trades on parts you may have for sale or trade.

See you Saturday

I plan to butt in the food line this time....

denniskirban@yahoo.com