Kirban Performance open house 10-07-2006

phillyturbosix

Staff member
Date/Time:
Saturday October 7th.
9am - 4pm.
(Rain date is the next day, Sunday October 8th, same time)

Plumsteadville, PA

Donuts and bottled watter free as supply lasts. Prizes, etc. Door prizes. I will have my 95% stock orginal white Turbo T on display. Our new catalogs wil be available and our latest products wil be on display.

We will have special pricing on some items. People can call a week prior to make sure we have something they want in stock for pick up as they wil eliminate shipping charges etc.

------------------------

We'll be doing a local caravan to Kirban's. Last year we had 23 turbo Buicks rolling up to his place and turned many heads along the way! There was a total of 53 turbo Buicks at Kirbans that day. Keep an eye on this link CLICK HERE and Link HERE for more info on the caravan and come join in! Should be a nice cool fall day for the GN's! I'm going to try and bring both cars. :cool:

TTT this Saturday! Were going to Caravan to Kirban's again this year. Last year we had 22 turbo Buicks growling all the way there! Check the links and sign in and hope to see u there! :cool:

I just invited George Mattar the big cheese from Hemmings Muscle machines and he said he'll be in the area Saturday and will stop by! I told him he'll have his pick of cars to put in Hemmings! Make sure those turbo Buicks and Sy's/Ty's are all pretty looking!

Hey Guys, I am in. Where are you planning to meet up for a caravan and what time? I will most likely go out 78 west. I plan on leaving Sparta, NJ around 9:00 am so I plan on getting on 78 west from 287 south around 9:30 to 9:45. What time are you guys planning on getting there?

Dave...you would have to drive a LONG way out of your way to caravan with these guys. Two of us are leaving from the Clinton area around 8:30. If you can leave a bit earlier, you are more than welcome to meet up with us. We'll be filling our gas tanks at exit 12 before heading out. Just post back here before morning. Maybe PM a phone # if you can make it that early.

I will be in the area.

I am leaving around 8am. RT 57 to P-Burg, over the bridge, 611 south. my cell 973-252-5042. Thanks Mike.

Mike, we are going to go through back roads out to Frenchtown, cross the bridge down there and basically back roads all the way out. If that interests you turn left at the Anderson Hotel on 57 (Might be Asbury-Anderson Road). That's a shortcut to 31. Take 31 south to 78 west. We can wait for you at exit 12. If interested, 973-214-4270
Aaron

Sorry I did not get to read the thread. Was on the road by then. Next time we can meet up!! In the spring hopefully!!!