Kirban Performance new Website

Phoff

GREAT NEWS - OUR NEW WEBSITE IS UP AND RUNNING!

We are happy to announce that our new web site is up and running. We are still working on some "glitches," re-shooting photos, text changes and adding new products. So, please be patient.

However, the new web site has a new URL -

Kirban Performance - Buick Grand National, T-Type, Turbo T, GNX, Parts, Chevrolet Corvette Parts, Ford Mustang Parts, Pontiac GTO Parts www.kirbanperformance.com

IMPORTANT - If you have our site "bookmarked" on your computer, you will need to reset your bookmark to this new URL.

We can also now accept ADS -
Cars for Sale
Classified - Wanted or Parts for Sale.

Our new web site also gives us the chance to have our Kirban Inner Circles articles posted. Now we can add up to 4 photos for each Inner Circle. We will also be loading some old Buick Inner Circle articles along with photos as we have time.

You can also view the only car we currently have for sale on the new web site. You can access it from our home page on the CARS FOR SALE category.

Or you can use this link -
Kirban Performance - O'NEIL-KIRBAN BUICK- 1987 BUICK GRAND NATIONAL 710 MILES FOR SALE on special at KirbanPerformance.com

Pete, email me and PM me this so we can get your links changed on the boards!

Pete I need to place an order

I just wasted 35 minutes of my life that I will never get back. Finally got through all the pages and had a total of $208--clicked on shipping--$108 for ground !!!!!!--Ok I'll play along--click continue--get an error. I'm done!!!!!!
I've got things to do, call me so I can get done. Thanks