Kirban Grand News Collection

Venus

I have complete sets of Kirbans grand news magazine from 1993-2002 that he used to publish and mail out. These contain a bunch of great info about the cars. They also have good stories and they give you some nostalgia such as seeing low mileage GNXs being sold for $28k. I am selling these as a set. I am asking $45 shipped to the lower 48 via PayPal as a gift.

Thanks,
B-

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 48
Neat to see some value to my early writings....while I am still alive....

In those somewhere is when I had over a dozen yes a real dozen real GNX turbos brand new actually bought them from a Ford source!....not to mention I bought up all the remaining Molly GNX jackets....also Turbo Trans Am decal sets in the boxes.......could more than double my money today let alone the 300 plus Turbo regals and I sold and 9 real GNXs flrst GNX sold for under $14 grand...one owner car.....

today its by email every week reaches over 3,000 people instantly plus goes on website....and its free....

denniskirban@yahoo.com

I was a lot younger then when I did the written version!

Neat to see some value to my early writings....while I am still alive....

In those somewhere is when I had over a dozen yes a real dozen real GNX turbos brand new actually bought them from a Ford source!....not to mention I bought up all the remaining Molly GNX jackets....also Turbo Trans Am decal sets in the boxes.......could more than double my money today let alone the 300 plus Turbo regals and I sold and 9 real GNXs flrst GNX sold for under $14 grand...one owner car.....

today its by email every week reaches over 3,000 people instantly plus goes on website....and its free....

denniskirban@yahoo.com

I was a lot younger then when I did the written version!

Yes dennis great stories and a lot of cool little tidbits in them. Like I said seeing low mileage GNXs selling for 25-30k back then :eek:. Plus lots of NOS stuff that is long gone today. Yes several times you mention having the GNX turbos for sale, I think you were asking $2495 a piece for them. I also saw Molly GNX jackets you were selling for $50 dollars!!!!!!! You also had several other Molly designs T-shirts and hats that you bought from him and resold. It was great reading them and they took me back to when I bought my first GN in 95 and reading all of these and also getting your printed catalog.

Between this bs and when I was emailing you several photos of the gm upper dash panel and describing it best I could, you couldn't even reply with "I'll pass", just blew me off. One or the other cases woulda been fine but now its a pattern, I'm alset thanks anyway :)

Between this bs and when I was emailing you several photos of the gm upper dash panel and describing it best I could, you couldn't even reply with "I'll pass", just blew me off. One or the other cases woulda been fine but now its a pattern, I'm alset thanks anyway :)

Whoa somebody had a bad day. If the "BS" you are referring to is giving the person first in line a fair chance and plenty of time to purchase them because he was out of town then I guess that's my bad lol ;) I know in your PM to me about the magazines you were very nice and cordial and understood about giving the first guy a chance to buy them. (screenshot of said conversation)

The dash pad, hell I had to look thru a bunch of messages to even find that thread to remember it. So back in July of 2015 (Yes a YEAR ago, Hold a grudge much?) I see where I sent you a PM. If you did email me my email doesn't save messages from A YEAR AGO, fuck I can't remember stuff from last week let alone A YEAR AGO but whatever man, if you say so lol.

Cheers!

Screen Shot 2016-07-08 at 9.08.41 AM.png

Last edited:
Hi Venus , Ill take them if I could send a Postal money order. Don't have Paypal . Cell is 401-996-1698 if it's easier for you. Thank you,John

Hi Venus , Ill take them if I could send a Postal money order. Don't have Paypal . Cell is 401-996-1698 if it's easier for you. Thank you,John

Hello John,

I sent you a private message.

Thanks