Kirban GNX Suspension

mykzgn

looking to buy a complete Kirban "GNX" Suspension.
Any info would help!

I am in the Chicagoland area, but will consider any location!!!

Thanks

Mike R.

87 GN hardtop
87 OLDS 442 T-Tops
06 GRAND PRIX GXP

GNX Suspension

No I have not had any luck yet. You are the first reply that i've received.

You can get the jig from Kirban for a deposit, and build it yourself - or - Buy a complete one from Kirban.

Try contacting Rick Jensen from GM HIGH-TECH PERFORMANCE magazine. He converted back 2 4 link and may want 2 sell. Maybe Cal Hartline can help u contact him. Luck !! :cool:

Might want to post up your wants in the southwestern section of this forum,
I was at a car cruise Sun and somebody mentioned to me that they either had one of had access to one.

I spoke with the manufacturer of this kit this week and they are going to be making a couple of kits soon. If you would like I can facilitate another kit being made for you if your still looking for one. Just let me know. thanks

I spoke with the manufacturer of this kit this week and they are going to be making a couple of kits soon. If you would like I can facilitate another kit being made for you if your still looking for one. Just let me know. thanks

How much $$ we talkin?

I'd be interested in the exhaust system that goes with the suspension..Any lines on a NEW 304 ss 2.5 to 3 inch setup for a GNX would be appreciated.. Already talked to Pete at Kirbans and was told Richard wouldnt be doing any for awhile.. TIA.