Killed a Coyote

speedskills

Seniór Member
Saturday while making a trip to Oreillys (surprisingly not for the GN) I pull up to the stop sign at the end of my road. Look left, clear. Look right, traffic coming. Then I notice a a bright yellow Stang with a carbon fiber hood towards the front of the traffic. I gun it and whip out in front of the cars just a little sideways. I hold up traffic for a while waiting on him and a few cars pass. Finally we're side by side. Problem is there is a car in front of both of us. We bark at each other for a while and come up on a red light. Then the Race Gods parted the sea. Light turns green and I'm gone. I look back to see this guy isn't racing me. Puss. I look back up only to see a cop heading towards me. I do a big nose dive and somehow get away without the cop even looking. Now, Big Bird pulls back up and we go from a dig and he didn't have a chance. I fly by the parts store and pull ina vacant lot. This guy follows me and begins to tell me how he wishes he had the money to make his Coyote run. I'm looking at his car thinkin "you've got 40 g's in it already. To me it was a little payback for getting my arse handed to me by his Big Bro the GT500.