Kill or no kill?

Kill or no kill?

I was Cruising at 40 MPH and I see this old Codra (replica) coming up behind me so I get ready to the “old guy” honk and wave when he jus punches it and pulls 10 or more cars on me. So I chase him down pull up right next to him and then I let off. Kill or no Kill?

It felt great to reel him in with no problem at all. The guy had a look of total shock on his face. Then we both smiled and cruised the rest of the way.

First off what car were you in. Secondly, noone got killed there. A RACE, is where two cars line up at a starting line. Then, at the same time, they both go for it. At the same time..... ANYthing other than that, is not a race. It's just messin' around.

First off what car were you in. Secondly, noone got killed there. A RACE, is where two cars line up at a starting line. Then, at the same time, they both go for it. At the same time..... ANYthing other than that, is not a race. It's just messin' around.
I was in the LC2 Powered Chevelle.
I am not trying to sell a KILL that’s why I went with "Kill or no Kill" as the title.
And it could also be looked at, as if I was sleeping at the line and he got the jump on me.

I'd say the look on his face was kill enough.

That’s what I feel, He pulled ten plus and I caught him in no time.
And what made me feel even better was that I wasn't even at WOT and only 21 PSI.

If you KNOW he was going for it, I consider it a kill. He just tried to jump you and took unfair advantage. Heck, sometimes I will LET someone get the jump on me, just so it is even MORE emphatic that I have them covered when I catch up and pass them by.

Good kill.

If you KNOW he was going for it, I consider it a kill. He just tried to jump you and took unfair advantage. Heck, sometimes I will LET someone get the jump on me, just so it is even MORE emphatic that I have them covered when I catch up and pass them by.

Good kill.

i agree... if somebody gets the jump on you and you STILL run them down, that is an even better kill than an even race!