KILL / 90 Corvette

GNgift

Luckiest Guy Ever
So it finally happened. Just finished at our local Friday night cruise in and we are heading to our local pizza joint. Stopped in and got pizza to go. We were waiting for our pizza when I was thinking, "Sure is sad when on a Friday night you cant find a good ole light to light race in this town"

So pizza is done and we are off, Home we go, about 5 miles to the house. We aren't 2 blocks from the pizza place when ahead I spot the Vette. I think he's gonna be gone before I get to the light. Ohhhh no. Gotta be one of the only times I appreciated a long red.

I roll up on this right.. Two dudes in their 50's.. My wife and I 40's all smiles. He rolls. I roll. Im thinking no way this guys really gonna go. I tip in lightly and lights green and hes goin. My wife is like DUDE......... I roll in and hit it.

He backed off as I reached him. He was laughing. In this town you only get one of those before you come up on a local Policeman.. But it was my night I guess. Next light is red to. We both roll up and he is on it. I tip in just till the boost light comes on and hold.

We both go on green and I'm on it this time, We are out by just a few inches but as he grabs second, We leave him parked there. 3 lengths before I roll out. He is shaking his head.

Next light we still have open space. Like God parting traffic for us. This time we just left him there as we drove away..... He didn't like that. Pulled in behind and turned right at the next street... We just handed him his A@&.

The old stocker with 21,000mi runs like new and will still make those V-8's take notice.......... Good times..

Vette kills are always fun. Most of the owners get all pissy after you spank them, like "Hey! I spent alot of money on this pile of plastic, so I wouldn't have to get sand kicked in my face. You can't do that to me!":eek::D

Then, rather then mod the car they have now, they pull out their wallet and get the next newer model. This helps to stimulate our economy. In short. This country needs less politicians and more Turbo Buicks.;)

Nice kill. Your a good American...

Mike Barnard

Oh yea!

How did the pizza look when you got home?:eek: Hope it stayed in the box, at least.

Hahahahaha, My wife always holds the pizza, wouldnt want any grease to get on the carpet.. Its still new. Nothing like a car that smells like pizza... :)