Keyboard Racers..Black Flag...has been measured

I am going to go out on a limb here and say that I think he has a new found respect for a Buick:eek::D

The local forums around here didnt like the outcome to much either....:biggrin:

Hang on...Wait...Listen... you hear that????? Its the sound of my heart breaking:rolleyes:....lol...

pwned

I am going to go out on a limb here and say that I think he has a new found respect for a Buick:eek::D

Hang on...Wait...Listen... you hear that????? Its the sound of my heart breaking:rolleyes:....lol...

I'm glad you showed them stuck up ls1 guys what was up. There is a picture of my friend Jim's gnx clone on here that someone put into one of them border pictures that says my car came dressed in black to attend your cars funeral. I think that is fitting to post over there on the forum he trolls on :biggrin: I bet when he saw that TR pass him he was crying like a biotch :eek:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCNipONgZP0[/YOUTUBE]

Some needs to post this on YB

Thanks Wesley.... I gave him the "Hit"......lol

Thats funny to see.... If someone would have been in the car it would have helped.... my eyes must be getting bad... I couldnt have find him....didnt know he was 500 feet behind....lol... I would have let off earlier..:D

All my friends were like.... geez... did you have to beat him by 15 cars... I was like I couldnt find him so I didnt know when to let off...:eek:

Just as a side note for the people that see symbolism in things..... How we were paired up was by drawing cards... literally cards. two of each card was in the stack and the ones that drew the same card raced each other.

He drew the ACE OF SPADES. Fitting for THE WRAITH.:biggrin:

Just as a side note for the people that see symbolism in things..... How we were paired up was by drawing cards... literally cards. two of each card was in the stack and the ones that drew the same card raced each other.

He drew the ACE OF SPADES. Fitting for THE WRAITH.:biggrin:

"Always bet on black."

Sorry, I was having a Wesley Snipes moment!

Looks to me like he treed ya or were you just having one more bite of that track hamburger when the green came on:wink:Just kidding nice race congrats,you made us proud:biggrin:

Kevin