Keyboard Racers..Black Flag...has been measured

THE WRAITH

Just wanted to let you guys know.... That Mr. Black Flag had the unfortunate draw of getting me on the first round.....Shortly after that he was parked as I walked through the field to take the money.:D:biggrin::cool:

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Damn the luck.
Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

Just wanted to let you guys know.... That Mr. Black Flag had the unfortunate draw of getting me on the first round.....Shortly after that he was parked as I walked through the field to take the money.:D:biggrin::cool:

Hahahahha u just made my night:biggrin: I need more details. What was his reallllll combo? Yours? What did u guys run? Who won the class

:eek::biggrin: How much did you take off of him.:biggrin::confused::biggrin:

Guys,

He actually came back and apologized.
I spoke to him on the phone and he said stuff got out of hand.
He even offered to help support our board.
Let's not be sore winners.

However saying that congrats to the Wraith for the kill.

Way to go Sean:biggrin: I would have loved to have been there for that:biggrin::biggrin:

Congrats:cool:

Guys,

He actually came back and apologized.
I spoke to him on the phone and he said stuff got out of hand.
He even offered to help support our board.
Let's not be sore winners.

However saying that congrats to the Wraith for the kill.

Before or after he was humiliated?

Losers generally apologize to cover their shame, winners rarely have anything to apologize for.

This actually made my day. Ive been patiently waiting all week to hear what went down. Congrats on taking the win light.

Yeah.... I will have to say that he was pretty laid back and there was no BSing from him. He was parked in a row of 5 buicks of which all were quicker than him. He congratulated me on my my win. So I dont intend this to be a person attack on the guy. Just some fair bragging rights......

I won the class....His pass and mine went something like this... he started and must have farted.... so I left after him blew by him beat him by a 1.5 seconds:eek:...LOL... me letting out going.... where the xxxxxx did he go....

I think it he ran a 12.XX on motor.......After is was all said and done we politely asked him to run for some money and to spray all he wanted to in which he politely declined.:rolleyes:

Im not on yellow bullet....so you guys will have to carry the torch for me over there.;)

Goes to prove again, if you grab the bull sometimes you get the horns:biggrin:

Way to represent the Buick!!

Congrats,sounds like he is not that bad after all.Love these little motors.:wink:

Kevin

I heard a rumor you went a new best too?? Is that true?

OBTW, I have the timeslip :D

Yeah.... I will have to say that he was pretty laid back and there was no BSing from him. He was parked in a row of 5 buicks of which all were quicker than him. He congratulated me on my my win. So I dont intend this to be a person attack on the guy. Just some fair bragging rights......

And he had the nerve to come here and start crap lol. Maybe he will think twice about the site he decides to troll, maybe on a rice website he may have a chance; but boy he sure picked the wrong cars to mess with.:D Congrats on the win.