Kenny

According to Kennys profile, he was only 25 years old.

Not saying that I haven't done so myself but this is one reason you should never race on the highway, much less operate any motor vehicle at such a high rate of speed. He must have been well over 100 mph.

After seeing that and thinking of my wife and 5 month old baby daughter, I think I'll rethink about my 130 mph speeds on back country roads in the Buick now.

At any rate i feel sorry for his family and will pray for them.

According to Kennys profile, he was only 25 years old.

Not saying that I haven't done so myself but this is one reason you should never race on the highway, much less operate any motor vehicle at such a high rate of speed. He must have been well over 100 mph.

After seeing that and thinking of my wife and 5 month old baby daughter, I think I'll rethink about my 130 mph speeds on back country roads in the Buick now.

At any rate i feel sorry for his family and will pray for them.

FYI. You can't always believe what you see on tv or the internet. I personally knew Kenny and some of his non-buick friends. One friend, who was riding behind Kenny, says he may have exceeded the speed limit, but he was not traveling 100mph.

Doesn't matter. That is just to young. God bless his family and rest in piece.

FYI. You can't always believe what you see on tv or the internet. I personally knew Kenny and some of his non-buick friends. One friend, who was riding behind Kenny, says he may have exceeded the speed limit, but he was not traveling 100mph.

Those crotch rockets can sound like they are going 100+ sometimes when they are going 30.

RIP Kenny. Was looking forward to seeing you at BG this year :(

Those crotch rockets can sound like they are going 100+ sometimes when they are going 30.

RIP Kenny. Was looking forward to seeing you at BG this year :(

X2 Believe me I know

From one rider to another Rest In Peace brother..

I’M FREE​
Don't grieve for me, for now I'm free; I took His hand when I heard him call; I turned my back and left it all.
If my parting has left a void; then fill it with remembered joy.
My life’s been full, I savored much; good friends, good times, a loved one’s touch.
A friendship shared, a laugh, a kiss; ah yes, these things, I too, will miss. Perhaps my time seemed all too brief; don't lengthen it now with undue grief.
Lift up your hearts and share with me; God wanted me now, He set me free.

He must have been well over 100 mph.

Some people will blame a speeding bike.

I blame a bad car driver, turning left in front of oncoming vehicles that have the right of way. Either on the cell phone or just a really poor judge of speed, either way its very tragic and sad and my condolences to friends and family.

Some people will blame a speeding bike.

I blame a bad car driver, turning left in front of oncoming vehicles that have the right of way. Either on the cell phone or just a really poor judge of speed, either way its very tragic and sad and my condolences to friends and family.

Wasnt trying to rub salt into the wound, someone said he wasn't going 100, maybe the prediction was overshot, but high speed had to have been involved. Car looks like it was hit by a Mack truck. Anyways I'm not going to debate on it anymore, especially since he's not here to tell his side of the story. Just sad...sad...sad. RIP Kenny.

RIP KENNY. this really hits me hard. i have done to many 100+ runs on my bike. not saying that he was speeding but i need to start doing it on the track more.

WTF?? This is such a shock.

I was just discussing with my wife about our plans for BG. We were talking about all the regulars at BG and Kenny was definitely among them. The man had a genuine love for this community and for the TRs.

I've always said that I come to these events for the people and the cars are an added bonus. Well, Kenny is one of the people that makes the Buick group a fun bunch of people to see every year.

Kenny, I did know you and I will miss you. Our prayers go out to his family and friends.

RIP :frown:

i don't think you can blame the driver it's obvious that he was flying by the impact, the front tire is imbeded in the car door. it may seem like you have more then enough time to turn but at those speeds they are on you before you know it. it's a shame. my neighbor and friend was killed last summer in a similar type of crash.

This sucks to hear... I'm that same age and have a bike as well...

Thoughts to his family...

RIP Kenny!!!

Memorial Cruise
Tomorrow, March 20, there will be a memorial cruise in honor of Kenny. It is scheduled to start at 3:30PM at the Rooster's restaurant on Henderson Road in Columbus. Any questions can be answered by Ricky, Kenny's best friend, at 614-989-4814

God bless.