Keith Mease

Mease

Things have still not been settled with mease.. I am in the process of taking him to civil court. If Eric was still here I am sure we would find an easier answer to solving this, but he's not and I don't know how else to get back what belongs to me and my kids. I want to rebuild the car and race it in his memory for my boys so it isn't something I am going to easily let go. Will let you all know how it goes. Thanks for your support. Liz

Things have still not been settled with mease.. I am in the process of taking him to civil court. If Eric was still here I am sure we would find an easier answer to solving this, but he's not and I don't know how else to get back what belongs to me and my kids. I want to rebuild the car and race it in his memory for my boys so it isn't something I am going to easily let go. Will let you all know how it goes. Thanks for your support. Liz

Liz, I don't know you, but this just absolutlely pains me to read this. This guy must be a real jack off! I wish you and the family the very best! I hope there are Buick guys near you that might be able to help your family out.

if you go on the SYTY.net board Harry Anderson on there works with mease i beleive quite often....you might want to try that route and get in contact with him

Liz I would be more than happy to make another trip to see him, if you would like. Hope all is well! C J.

Any updates on this? I need to get ahold of Mease. I want my $20,000 or my Impala I paid for. This guy is a joke.

Hey Liz,
I shot ya an email but it bounced back. I hope you still check these boards?? Anyone have an alternate email for Liz?

Shop: (856) 678-2638

Address

307 N. Hook Road

Pennsville, NJ 08070[/QUOTE]
Could pop over to see if he is still there.. Here we go again.. Phone number is old and probably disconnected..Out of old post..

I just Googled his fone #... it's spread all over the place!
Even some guy on a snowmobile forum looking for his sorry azz....

Then the legal system is going to get you for aggravated assault! C'mon Grumpy, you don't want to be in a federal pound-me-in-the-arse prison at your age, do you?

I live in Phoenix and work 80 hours a week, kinda hard for me to take a flight over to visit. I am on that snow mobile forum AND found his ebay username. If anyone knows anything recent I would appreciate it. I have not heard from this clown in a year.