Kazaalite

84GNTTYPE

Does anyone out there have a working link to download Kazaalite off of?

I did a search and couldn't find anything good.

Thanks!

Kazaa and Kazaa Lite BLOW! Want to share files?....use WINMX. Go to www.winmx.com for details.

Their site says:
What is WinMX?
WinMX is a FREE file-sharing program like no other. It allows you to connect, download, and share files with MILLIONS of other users through the decentralized WinMX Peer Network. Once WinMX is installed, you'll have access to one of the largest and most diverse networks of shared media files in the world. And unlike many other 'peer to peer' software providers, we respect your privacy and will never sell you out to spyware. When you download WinMX, you're getting WinMX and only WinMX, no bundled spyware, no ads, no B.S.

Download

I like WinMx, but sometimes i cant get my songs. KazaLite works when Winmx doesnt. In fact im using it now.

Scott

I have found some of the most abstract stuff using WINMX. If there are not hits at the moment, keep trying. Of the millions of people using it at a moment in time with them signing on/off you're bound to find what you're looking for with a little perseverence. I'll take that with the assurance of 0 spyware as opposed to Kazaa. I don't trust their lite versions either. This isn't to mention since Kazaa is the most popular sharing program in use today guess who's monitoring it for copyright violations? WINMX isn't quite so popular thus not the attention of some anti-file sharing organizations.

I forgot the downloads are at the bottom. The most recent version is 2.4.3