K&N air filter?

turbojitsu85

Does anyone know the part # for the 9" cone tappered filter? I did a search but coudn't find a part #. Any help would be appreciated.

RE- 0810 K&N
Are you going to the Chicagoland GSCA x-mas party? Let me know if you are, I would like to meet another hot air owner. :cool:

My wife and I will be there. We own an '84 T-Type - actually it's her car...I just change the oil and do the grunt work on it. We race it and put it in car shows. Would look forward to meeting you at the party. Just ask around for who Wayne and Marilyn are. Then follow the pointing fingers.

HI Wayne, I'm used to seeing your sig - nek snap on are club site. This is BruceD - D for davis. Hot airs rule - intercoolers drool :D Thats me. Had a good time at the PT&E meeting and looking forward to the x-mas party. 12 more days, I can't wait! I hope steve and debbi jones will be there. Tell marilyn I said HI.
Going Fast With Class, Bruce.

Missing the x-mas party

Unfortunatley I have to miss another one of the Chicago GSCA get togethers because of work. I can't pass up any work because last year there was so little to go around I almost sold the GN. I had cash in hand three times but for one reason or another the deal just didn't go thru. Thank God because I wouldn't know what to drive if I wasn't driving this car.:D Have a Merry X-mas.