alen3.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 308
  • alen4.jpg
    alen4.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 302
  • alen5.jpg
    alen5.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 299
EXACTLY WHAT I WAS GOING TO GET IN 18s!!!! DAMN NICE!!!! Glad I CAN SEE THEM ON A TR B4 I MAKE THE LEAP!!! THANKS!!! AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EXACTLY WHAT I WAS GOING TO GET IN 18s!!!! DAMN NICE!!!! Glad I CAN SEE THEM ON A TR B4 I MAKE THE LEAP!!! THANKS!!! AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks bro i love them nothing but props from everyone that see"s them

67 precision turbo stock location pecision intercooler 3000 stall 60lb injecters cold air kennybell 70mm plenum acufab 70mm throttle body turbo tweak chip billet fuel pressure regulator hot wire kit 340 warlbro pump just waiting on my heads cam intake and comp. its called a marelli and its the best on the market we use them on our race bikes its the same comp they use on the formula 1 race cars it has a built in boost controller and so on but trying to go 10"s soon have not been to the track yet but it will be soon after the comp gets here not on the 20"s i have slicks for it but it should be a fun street car thanks guys

Attachments

• alen6.jpg
    alen6.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 270
  • alen7.jpg
    alen7.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 257
Any frame or body mods? You went with a 1.5" drop in the rear? What springs got you there? How about backspacing? Did you get them from wheelsforless.com or elsewhere?

Had to bombard you with questions... NICE, bro! DAMN nice...!!!

Any frame or body mods? You went with a 1.5" drop in the rear? What springs got you there? How about backspacing? Did you get them from wheelsforless.com or elsewhere?

Had to bombard you with questions... NICE, bro! DAMN nice...!!!
no frame or body mods. nope stock oem replacement srpings. bilstein shocks all the way around. front shocks are also stock replacement no back spaceing direct bolt on. got them from my buddy at belle tire took me a month to get the right offset i needed so they would not stick out i paid 1700.00 for the wheels which is an awesome price tires were very expensive but worth the look i wanted. i love the questions thats why i did it ask away bro thats what i do lol