Just got my "T" We4 it was worth the wait!!! And 80% Complete Stage 1 engine pics!!!!

well. stage 1 block does not come with 4 bolt mains. Other 2 must have been drilled. As you can tell the bolts are different

I was wrong, sorry.

yep. was reading what his original post said stage 1 virgin block.

Yes at first I thought that it was a stage 1, but thanks to the board I learned otherwise. I havent been able to drive the car much and have only put about 250 miles on it since I bought it. About the only thing I have done is bought a nice car cover for it and put it in my warehouse. Its funny it sits next to a 1974 super beetle painted OSU orange that is my wifes. I sure would like to put that stage motor together and get to know that feeling! Working on my 1990 35k LX Mustang getting it ready for a 408 or 427 stroker. Just getting the peices together before winter. Love this old Buick though, just need to get it faster. Been kinda kicking around selling it all, but Its not hurting anything where its at. And its paid for!

Its a date!

You are a smart, smart man. Bring it down to Noble for the Buick-Ford shootout on Oct 17.

Tell me something, please who around here could help with the stage engine stuff and dyno tuning etc. Its is nice to see someone here close, thanks for any help. Scott

But I hate to loose, may need some new mods!!

Tell me something, please who around here could help with the stage engine stuff and dyno tuning etc. Its is nice to see someone here close, thanks for any help. Scott

But I hate to loose, may need some new mods!!

I really don't know anyone on the engine building side of things. You might contact Dick Walker and ask if he knows anyone. He's pres of the ok buick club out of okc. He might even be able to do some of the stage stuff too but Im not sure. There is a "sticky" thread in the national racing section on this board with a confirmation list for the shootout - you might go post over there that you are thinking about coming down and also ask if anyone there knows about the stage stuff. I know Dick has posted in that thread.

Hope you'll be able to make it - its alot of fun and its cool to see all of the turbo buicks running around.

Not quite.

You still need a dash for it?..........................

I decided to have a custom piece made for the part I was looking to replace. I want to keep the gauges on the passenger side but in cnc billet aluminum to look like the original plaque but custom to hold the gauges. I am hoping it will look really slick. I should have the proto type ready soon. Still have that thing, huh? I saw it on the parts list, figured it would have been gone. Been driving the silver T?

Guages

Looking inside the "Cockpit" one would believe this car should run well into the mid to low 10's...

I decided to have a custom piece made for the part I was looking to replace. I want to keep the gauges on the passenger side but in cnc billet aluminum to look like the original plaque but custom to hold the gauges. I am hoping it will look really slick. I should have the proto type ready soon. Still have that thing, huh? I saw it on the parts list, figured it would have been gone. Been driving the silver T?

Oh yea, it's my daily driver. It's a good one. You should have got it!