Just fitted my RJC boost controller

Timbuick

Didn't take long, so went for a drive. In all honesty, didn't notice much difference. This may be because
1) I have a fairly mild tune
2) didn't get beyond approx 12psi boost
3) I set the controller to it's minimum setting
So, plenty of experimenting to do yet!

Other than boost adjustability, the real function of the controller is to improve the spool up time ONCE you've already started making boost rather than allowing the wastegate to slowly bleed off exhaust pressure as the turbo is building boost. The stock turbo comes up on boost quite fast as is, you might not notice any difference. It likely makes more of a difference on larger turbo's where cars have a difficult time getting over the hump to making big boost.

Didn't take long, so went for a drive. In all honesty, didn't notice much difference. This may be because
1) I have a fairly mild tune
2) didn't get beyond approx 12psi boost
3) I set the controller to it's minimum setting
So, plenty of experimenting to do yet!

I have a ball bearing 6776 that spooled pretty good already and I noticed a big difference with my RJC controller but not until I screwed it in a bit to raise the boost. Didnt notice much at the minimum setting. TURN THE BOOST UP ;)

Ok slick, I will be turning up the boost, but need to get my alky kit off the shelf and on to the car. Should soon find out then!