Just finished the suspension install

wow when i saw the SpeedTech name i couldn't wait to scroll further..:cool:
loved the Nova at Po Coq this summer.

Thanks you mean this one nova 068.jpg

Nice job both cars are killer! I always liked Novas but that looks nasty in a great way!

for those that don't know this shop's (speedtech) owners use to have a well known shop named KillerCustoms and took a car to Pinks and won.

I did. thanks, i'm not all that happy with the way the car was parked on the road, makes the front wheel look like it is not as low as it really is. just picky i guess so i will redo them in the next week.

does this have the radical speedtech interiour? or did u leave it alone. post some pics:) and some shots of engine.....car does look damn low...

I've seen this car in person.
Looks absolutely amazing.
I stopped by once in a while to see it during the build process, and the time and effort put into this looked painstaking.
The suspension, brakes, tires and wheels are perfectly executed as usual.
The rear tires look waaay bigger in person.
Speedtech really did their homework on this set-up!!

Gonna drop mine off soon for a simliar set-up, but leaning a little more towards the straight line theme....can't wait to see the wizardry they'll pull off!!

It's nice having Speedtech 5 mins away, I've learned a ton from these guys!

does this have the radical speedtech interiour? or did u leave it alone. post some pics:) and some shots of engine.....car does look damn low...

interior is bone stock only a boost and fuel press on the a pillar it is in near new condition, i need to get one small hole in the driverseat fixed thei winter other than that it's good.
the engine is stock also, other than a down pipe and dual exhaust, and turbosmart boost controler 43lb injectors, and TT chip

I've seen this car in person.
Looks absolutely amazing.
I stopped by once in a while to see it during the build process, and the time and effort put into this looked painstaking.
The suspension, brakes, tires and wheels are perfectly executed as usual.
The rear tires look waaay bigger in person.
Speedtech really did their homework on this set-up!!

Gonna drop mine off soon for a simliar set-up, but leaning a little more towards the straight line theme....can't wait to see the wizardry they'll pull off!!

It's nice having Speedtech 5 mins away, I've learned a ton from these guys!

Can't wait to cut yours up!!

Saw the Nova at the Po Coq show- both cars look awesome! next time I'll stop and talk... my mother-in-law lives in the condos where the Po Coq car show is located.