Just finished the suspension install

killer69

Here is the Speedtech GN that we have just finished.
Full Track time front and rear suspension, including the AFX Spindles and Ridetech Single adjustable Coil overs front and rear.
18 x 9 with 275 up front and 18 x 9.5 with 295 rear. sitll room to lower it andother 1/2-3/4" DSC_2939.jpgDSC_2950.jpgDSC_2956.jpg

Looks fantastic!!

Any pictures of the inner front wheel well's? Any modifications?
Any notching of the rear frame rails?

What is the backspacing front & rear?
What are the exact tire sizes?

SW.

Zero modifications to the inner wheel wells in front. the rears have had the lip trimmed approx 3/8" the rear frame rails have not been modified.
front tires are 275/35/18 Nitto NT05's on 18 x 9 with 6" BS only slight tire contact on the rear of the frame in the front wheel wells at 95% full lock
rears are 295/30/18 on 18 x 9.9 with a 5" bs.
Bare proplus 14" 6 piston front and rear brakes, the housing ends and axles have been changed to big Ford

The wheels are Forgeline VR3P with the diamond cut spokes

Zero modifications to the inner wheel wells in front. the rears have had the lip trimmed approx 3/8" the rear frame rails have not been modified.
front tires are 275/35/18 Nitto NT05's on 18 x 9 with 6" BS only slight tire contact on the rear of the frame in the front wheel wells at 95% full lock
rears are 295/30/18 on 18 x 9.9 with a 5" bs.
Bare proplus 14" 6 piston front and rear brakes, the housing ends and axles have been changed to big Ford

The wheels are Forgeline VR3P with the diamond cut spokes
Thanks, Very Nice! I was wondering how you got the 14" pro-plus to fit the rear...

Thanks.
We always try to incorporate great Looks and Stance along with functionality and performance. as you know there will always be compromises. The front suspension really is the BEST you can buy. no one else can reproduce the numbers that this package has , with out the AFX spindle and the steering arms. The bump steer is really low .065" in 3" of travel,the ackerman problem is practicaly solved, the wheel fitment is exceptional, and the install is straight forward. both front and rear. ride height is adjustable by about 2" if you choose the coil overs, an inch either way of the pictures, and the Camber gain is exceptional as well, the AFX spindle raises the roll center approximatly 4" and the rear has 3 different locations for the lower trailing arms the roll center and anti squat are both adjustable, the anti squat goes from stock to 130%, so in a drag race application it will help and having adjustable shocks/coilover is a huge gain. All Bolt on.

The rear coil overs are a bolt on kit? I looked on ridetech's site and did not see a kit just shocks/springs i may have missed them though!!
Chris

The offset of the front wheels could be adjusted IMO. They need to come out a little.

I think the wheels would look better with a polished lip too. But that's just me.:biggrin:

RL

The rear coil overs are a bolt on kit? I looked on ridetech's site and did not see a kit just shocks/springs i may have missed them though!!
Chris

WE speedtecherformance.com make the suspension components including the coil over conversion parts Ridetech just supplies the shocks, we can also do the packages with QA1 to lower the cost a bit.

and Yes they are a bolt on

Here is the Speedtech GN that we have just finished.
Full Track time front and rear suspension, including the AFX Spindles and Ridetech Single adjustable Coil overs front and rear.
18 x 9 with 275 up front and 18 x 9.5 with 295 rear. sitll room to lower it andother 1/2-3/4"

mother-of-god-super-troopers.jpg

I love it. Don't go any lower. That's a perfect stance.

The offset of the front wheels could be adjusted IMO. They need to come out a little.

I think the wheels would look better with a polished lip too. But that's just me.:biggrin:

RL

If you bring the front wheels out then you have to lift the car 1.5 inches or so otherwise they will hit the inner fender. so i guess it depends what you want, you want it low and have no rubbing then this is what you get.

MAN that looks good! As all the cars you guys build! (seems to be the common theme :) )

Speedtech is a class act, they build great products!