Junk Yard List

diomedes

Personally I like to stroll thru a junkyard in hopes of a good find... I know somethings to look for but thought it would be great to form one list of cars and parts to look out for while walking about...

1. F Body Hollow Sway Bar Formula (years?)
2. 12" Disc Brakes off a 00-05 2wd Blazer
3. Ive heard of Cutlass Frame support???
4. ...
5. ....
6. ....

As people add things I will come back and edit this list.

There is a section for junkyard stuff, check it out. Pretty good info

Junkyard Dogs - TurboBuick.Com

Its definitely an awesome idea to give it its own forum but there are only 4 posts... I thought why not make a master list using everyones knowledge in this forum and then move it there once its substantially filled out... thanks for looking out!

Anybody got something for the list?

1. F Body Hollow Sway Bar (late '80s & early '90s F body TransAm, IROC & Z28s)
4. Aluminum Radiator Core Support (1979 Grand Prix)
5. ....
6. ....

Its definitely an awesome idea to give it its own forum but there are only 4 posts... I thought why not make a master list using everyones knowledge in this forum and then move it there once its substantially filled out... thanks for looking out!

Anybody got something for the list?

1. F Body Hollow Sway Bar Formula (90's)
4. Aluminum Radiator Core Support (1979 Grand Prix)
5. ....
6. ....

theres more posts ..381 to be exact ...go to display options at bottom of forum and open it up from the default of only showing the last month (30 days) to display from the beginning

A lil raise in clamping force with no gain in brake torque and then the crap seald bearings to worry with.. Not worth it IMO either