JOKE: How Many Forum Members Does It Take....

light bulb

Don't forget the members who post 400 videos of the light bulbs in action and the others who post about their buddy has a brighter light bulb than him. :biggrin:

How about the new member that posts in the light bulb thread, "I know this may not be the right place but how do you change the wiper blades and what will my car run when I do?"

Anyone got the torque specs on the lightbulb install?... finger tight or gorilla torque?

sitting here in the dark so please respond asap

Post pics of the light bulb!

a pic of a Buick light bulb:

lightbulb.jpg

a pic of a non-Buick light bulb:

light.jpg

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

That reminds me I need to change the bulbs, eh, light bulbs (lightbulbs[lamps]);) in the bathroom.

It's on NOW!

how many watt is the bulb? is the fixture rated for the bulb? incandescent or florescent, Mercury-vapor, medal-halide, L.E.D. Whats the output in luminaries :confused: :confused:

60 watt bulbs, but one is rated for 120 amp and the other 110:confused:
I'm just trying to use up all the old bulbs from my old fixtures:eek:

You guys are lucky. I snapped pics for those of you that need help changing bulbs. They almost got POSTED!

You guys are lucky. I snapped pics for those of you that need help changing bulbs. They almost got POSTED!

POSTEM, POSTEM, POSTEM, POSTEM!!! LOL I'm sure your " Fixtures" are old Jesse. LOL:eek: :biggrin: What else have you "snapped"? OMG!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Now guys, you know my cheap @ss. I'm a junk collector! You can tell by Rusty out in the garage. I always will do my best to make a turd shine! Besides, its just gonna get beat up or blown up anyway:eek:

Actually the fixtures in the bathroom ARE new. The rating I gave was for the bulbs. I can't bring myself to throw anything away. I keep it around till it isn't any good. Where's that woman of mine at anyway;)

The thread is REALLY taking off-LOL!

Save money and the environment by switching to florescent lights too...

if you have a lamp that is drawing 120 amps. you better up grade the service to your house. thats one big light.:eek:

THE BULB, not the lamp!

The florescent lights are only good for lights that are on for long periods of time. Too much on and off burns them out quickly. I bought them for my garage, Yeah they're brighter but don' t last for spit.