Jim Morrison's 1986 Rosewood T-Type 891 rwhp @ 30 psi

stage 2 heads? Would this be the newer GTX 4276. With the big numbers the 76's have been laying down its making it very easy to select the turbo for my build.

Thanks for posting the video Brett. Now I know what my car looks like running on the Dyno. Not that scary, guess I can come out of the bathroom.:redface:
The turbo is a Precision HP7675 which is the same as the gt4276. I don't know why a name change, but they are the same.

Also wondering if this is a stage headed motor?

How far into the 8s had it been before, and what kind of power did it make before?

Thanks for posting the video Brett. Now I know what my car looks like running on the Dyno. Not that scary, guess I can come out of the bathroom.:redface:
The turbo is a Precision HP7675 which is the same as the gt4276. I don't know why a name change, but they are the same.

That is a really nice car jim!

he ran 8.80 at 145mph ..it would been high 50 but he put the bracks at the end of the run..with a 1.37 sixty..on D.R

I like how quickly it appears to get into power.

Were there dyno numbers before when it went the 8.80 on the brakes?

and was the only change since then the turbo / tune?

I like how quickly it appears to get into power.

Were there dyno numbers before when it went the 8.80 on the brakes?

and was the only change since then the turbo / tune?

No. Old dyno pulls were around 25-26psi i believe before he was throwing pressure at the wastegate. It still had 8 sec power at that level.

Isnt there an 80 mm, that would make more power and fit for the buick stage II's? Or is there not enough improvement to take an 80 just to pick up 25-50 horses and slow down the spool up time? Thanks

Quint: That turbo was chosen because Jimmmy wanted to run the TSL class. He should be one of the class heavy hitters. I can't wait to see him run next week in Reynolds.

Cliff: Don't hate on your 88, even if it's an "old school" 88 it should make around that hp. If it's a GT4788 it will make a LOT more than that.

Thanks Cal. Cal, can I get a 4788 with a quick spool valve, like the Supra's? Those really do make a difference, add that then some meth with extra injector etc and your killing it. What do you think?

Quint: That turbo was chosen because Jimmmy wanted to run the TSL class. He should be one of the class heavy hitters. I can't wait to see him run next week in Reynolds.

Cliff: Don't hate on your 88, even if it's an "old school" 88 it should make around that hp. If it's a GT4788 it will make a LOT more than that.

I actually made the same power, but it didnt get into power nearly as quick as Jims car does in the vid. Not to mention power started dropping off at 6600rpm on a combo that I believe should be making peak power over 7K. Probably too much back pressure choking / contaminating the charge at that point..... and yes its a dinasour PT88.