Jim Chaudrue AKA "phillyturbosix" Is the man

I contacted Jim about having my headers welded and Ceramic coated (like his headers)
He said no problem send them to me and i'll take care of it.
i sent him my headers
he had them welded
he had them ceramic coated
he mailed them back to me.
This guy is in a class by him self.
Jim i owe you one.
thanks
David
IMG_1715-web.jpg

IMG_1714-web.jpg

IMG_1713-web.jpg

Your welcome David thanks for the post I'm humbled! Just tryin to take care of my Buick brothers when I can! Now get them on the car and enjoy no exhaust leaks! :cool:

Jim's a pretty good dude and an invaluable member of this community.

The headers look great!

Looks Great,will keep you in mind for some Ceramic coating of Headers. Do you do other parts in Gun Metal Gray,or other colors.

My powder coater can get any color you want! I use on the valve cover a powder called Stardust. Looks nice as it has a little sparkle spec in it.

5425816117_c6451f2d0f_b.jpg

My powder coater can get any color you want! I use on the valve cover a powder called Stardust. Looks nice as it has a little sparkle spec in it.

Thats perfect ,Since my T is Dark Blue with Saddle,I'm going to put Saddle metalflake in the paint . It's going to be a street killer . I dont want Chrome,but like that Powder coating look. :smile:

Sorry I jumped thread ,but this helps me too :biggrin:

Jim's a great guy ! Even helps us people on the other side of the pond !! Owe you a few beers when we meet in Hebron for the reunion mate :biggrin:

Jim doesn't need his ego stroked any further but he is as honest and sincere as they come. He loves this hobby we call our Turbo Regals (and TTAs) and I feel honored to call him my friend.

Dean

Jim doesn't need his ego stroked any further but he is as honest and sincere as they come. He loves this hobby we call our Turbo Regals (and TTAs) and I feel honored to call him my friend.

Dean

I don't know about all that.........:biggrin:
But he has some of the cleanest looking engine bays I have seen.

they look very nice/ what is the cost?

All depends on how bad the headers are and what repairs are needed to them. We also had to weld up a hole in David's cross over pipe as well. Usually around $150 and up to repair them. Ceramic coating for headers and crossover is about $275.00 for ball park numbers. Here is another pic...

5714604279_99052db367_b.jpg

Dean

Thanks for the kind words Dean! The feeling is mutual as well! :cool:

I don't know about all that.........:biggrin:
But he has some of the cleanest looking engine bays I have seen.

Thanks! One of these days I'll get therapy! :D

Nice coating!!
Make sure you check in the tubes to make sure there are no metal piece hanging around loosly. Get them on your car and have a shard of metal fly into your turbo = bad time. Jim who does the Jet hot in the philly area? PM me or post up.