Jegs sports lite wheels

And i noticied the draglite style only has 5 lug holes vs 10 which weld has to support two different size bolt patterns.

yeah i guess lol na they are proably still lighter than a steel wheel but the higher dollar wheels are 2 piece and are hollow in the middle except for the metal block around the hub area.

Yes

I put a set on for a friend--well worth the $---I would buy them if not for probably being foreign made.

Not really any good backspacing for our cars unless you went with a 7in rim our cars need like a 3 3/4 or 4 in backspacing.

Yeah, I'd want to run a 15 x 8 on the rear. I've been trying to figure out a cheap alternative to the American Racing wheels on the car now that won't break the bank. Thanks for the info guys.

I be got two Centerline autodrag wheels I satin finish 15 x 8.5 $200. Shipped with 3.75 backspacing

I have them on the front of my Camaro. I like them better than Weld's, and the extra pound or two didn't make any difference.

Not really any good backspacing for our cars unless you went with a 7in rim our cars need like a 3 3/4 or 4 in backspacing.

I ran a set of Weld Draglites for years with 7's in the front, 8's in the back and 3-1/2" b.s. on all four. The stance and offset was absolutely perfect.

HTH

i have jegs knockoff prostars and love em. Got 15x10's with 4.5BS on the rear and the backspacing is perfect for MT 275/50/15 DRs. little rub on the outside fenderwell when leaving my huge curb driveway but thats it. Would DEF recommend them to anybody

i have jegs knockoff prostars and love em. Got 15x10's with 4.5BS on the rear and the backspacing is perfect for MT 275/50/15 DRs. little rub on the outside fenderwell when leaving my huge curb driveway but thats it. Would DEF recommend them to anybody
Did you have to use any spacers?

no spacers. if i rolled my lip, i would have absolutely no rubs at all ; - )

thinking about a bigger tire when i roll the lip, need some sub 1.5 60's