Jeffs TSO car updated pics!

EightSecV6

MDBL
Rack and pinion and steering column installed just like a real race car. Oh yeah it just certed to 7.50, safety first!

Attachments

• racka.jpg
    racka.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 909
  • rack.jpg
    rack.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 918
Looking good, 6 months to go to the first race (Norwalk). Did you order the new turbo yet? ;)

Good to see you guys thinking ahead, after the phone call today, I think you will be using that updated chassis cert FUR SURE.

Bill,

That looks very nice thanks for sharing.
I was bothering Jeff a couple weeks ago for an update.
I hope these posts are just the beginning.

Sorry I didnt post pics sooner.
Im scared to see the bill after all of this work.
Might have to get a fourth job at mickeyDs:eek:
Pics of the ass end comin at ya!!

Looks great, just make sure you do a good job of hiding the NOS!:biggrin:;)

Absolutey Ted, I should have all 3 next week and I will send yours along.
Thanks for the prompt,advanced payment!

Hey how can I get on that deal!! I thought that TSO cars were required
to have a tilt column. Man all the things you can learn from the internet.

That column does have tilt.
I see the sh!t about to be flung already.
Just kidding nothing in the rules about the column unless you plan to race the dipsh!it BG event. Im sure the tilt would have to work and the dome light better be in the factory location also or your ass is outta here. Im just glad I dont have to make that long ass ride anymore.

Just kidding nothing in the rules about the column unless you plan to race the dipsh!it BG event. Im sure the tilt would have to work and the dome light better be in the factory location also or your ass is outta here. Im just glad I dont have to make that long ass ride anymore.

I appreciate the effort you are making to try to keep the spirit of these cars going and doing it NHRA Legal. Please hook us up with more pictures.

Yeah but its not "factory stock appearing"

Definition of "Factory Stock Appearing"
A factory stock appearing part is a GM part originally delivered on a 1986 to 1987 Buick Regal, GNX, Grand National, T-Type or Turbo Regal from Buick Motor Division and is externally stock in appearance. No external welding, cold weld epoxy, puttying, etc. may be done on any factory stock appearing part unless specifically stated.

NO RACE FOR YOU!!