Jeep Steering Shaft

m233roller

Banned
Here's a nice used jeep shaft I bought from Kirban's for $ 110 plus shipping. Absolutely nothing wrong with it & it was only in the car for 3 months, just went another route. $50 and $14 mailing. Thanks Mike

Attachments

• 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 58
  • 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    1,019.8 KB · Views: 60
Here's a nice used jeep shaft I bought from Kirban's for $ 110 plus shipping. Absolutely nothing wrong with it & it was only in the car for 3 months, just went another route. $50 and $14 mailing. Thanks Mike

If you dont mine me asking, what route fid you take? And why?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I have a show car and I had a buddy of mine that could and did make me a real nice billet piece. I got your payment and will mail it right out. Thanks Mike
PS. Here's a pic. of it.

Attachments

• 014.JPG
    014.JPG
    884.6 KB · Views: 35
Well I have a show car and I had a buddy of mine that could and did make me a real nice billet piece. I got your payment and will mail it right out. Thanks Mike
PS. Here's a pic. of it.
Is the billet better performing? I ask because I have the jeep shaft from Kirban ,but am thinking about getting/ looking for something better I replace the bearing and have bumpsteer kit, but still have a little play.

really nice GN any more pics?

Ps: here is mine...

1fd850099a828f0709b10849aa6c2f65.jpg

Hey damn nice car. !! No it is no better at all, just more eye catching.

Oh ok! Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions!
Post up some more pictures! Your GN looks really nice! Mine still needs some upgrades

Damn, I’m looking for a steering shaft as well. Oh well I was too slow

That’s not a Jeep part it is a GM part!!