jax seat covers???

ozmossis

anyone know if jax interior is still in business i think thats the rite name (jax) i used to buy some new seat covers from this company, but cant find any info on them here anymore

We are still in business. We are in the process of moving our shop to a new location. If you have questions or need to place an order please e-mail us via our web site and we will call you asap.:)

Thanks Denise
Jax Seat Cover
Jaxseatcover.com

Website is down and phone is disconnected................looks like another vendor bites the dust.

Sad:frown:

We are not out of business we are building a new location and revamping the website. We will be up and running again soon please be patient with us this is a big move for us.

Thanks Denise
Jax Seat Cover

Great News!

Thanks for the update, I am looking forward to doing business with you in the near future!

We are not out of business we are building a new location and revamping the website. We will be up and running again soon please be patient with us this is a big move for us.

Thanks Denise
Jax Seat Cover

Thanks for the update Denise. I was worried there for a bit! I will see you guys before too long, I got a car that needs some help!

Denise you might remember this one... still looks great!

P1190095-1.jpg

How does the seat leather show up when shipped? Is it ready to go on the seat cushions and do they also do door panels?

We are ready and taking orders. Please call 715-784-6046 The new shop name is
Elite Automotive & Accessories
305 E. Pioneer Street
Crandon, WI. 54520
Our Hours are M-F 8:00am - 4:30pm Sat 8:00 - 12:00 CST. ask for Denise

Same owners & same great products
Thanks
Denise