jax seat covers???

Is your guys website back up?
Also i have a Chevy K5 Blazer do you guys do seat cover for those cars as well?

Still have them in box:( car is still at shop getting motor built. I was told car should be done this week so i will have them installed soon as i get it back:)

Here is a pic of my seat cover from Jax.

Attachments

• seats 022.jpg
    seats 022.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 789
  • seats 020.jpg
    seats 020.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 788
Im thinking of buying a Blue T and the seats are shot.Would there's be close to oem or?Ive seen some blue seat reproductions and the color is way off!

so what did those front covers end up costing you id like to go with factory color but in leather anybody got pics of this

We are ready and taking orders. Please call 715-784-6046 The new shop name is
Elite Automotive & Accessories
305 E. Pioneer Street
Crandon, WI. 54520
Our Hours are M-F 8:00am - 4:30pm Sat 8:00 - 12:00 CST. ask for Denise

Same owners & same great products
Thanks
Denise

I'll bet they could answer your questions if you call them.

Steve:cool:

when did you get those? jax's doesnt offer oem material anymore. they are the same as pui now.

I believe I bought them 2 years ago. I had some pui ones, but you could tell those didn't match. The head rests are my original ones. I think I paid around 500.00 for just the front covers.

so what did those front covers end up costing you id like to go with factory color but in leather anybody got pics of this

here is the leather kit it comes with door panels, front seats, rear seat, & headrest, I think it cost around $850:)

Attachments

• seats 002.jpg
    seats 002.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 1,487
  • seats 001.jpg
    seats 001.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 1,470
Ever get any pictures of these covers on the seats? Are the door panels finished or did they come with material to finish the panels yourself? I am interested in going this route myself and was wanting to see some pics and opinions of the kit.

I just spoke with them and they are up still business but are Elite automotive now.

715-784-6046