Jason Keith Rigsby/ 2 Qk 4 U Is A Crook

wdunfee

Staff member
Brought a Mark Williams intercooler off him last month and now I aint got Sh1t.. Out my money and even Paypal cant get it out of him.. Someone needs to rattle his cage.. Friggin Deadbeat Seller.. Wont answer any emails.. Anyone in Ohio??

Post screen capture of your paypal transactions, incomming and outgoing

Hard to believe a guy on here since 2003 with 1,800+ posts would have anything to gain by screwing you outta 400 bucks

I seen he dropped the price to like 350, I never seen any posts when he had it for sale that you said "i'll take it" I seen GForce raise his hand for $350
All pretty strange to me but thats why when someone posts something for sale...you raise hand in the thread and not jump over to a PM without first raising your hand....its not fair to the other guys.

So did you get it for $350 and paid 50 for shipping? did you freak out that within a week of sending the money you didnt get it and filed dispute locking the funds up?

Dunno man but you got like 18 posts on here and already got screwed?..I think you panic'd and the money is lost in the time/space/continuium of paypal

good luck you guys but make sure you get the fight on film and post asap!:biggrin:

this supposedly being taken care of. if you go to parts for sale you will see the other thread there.

Post screen capture of your paypal transactions, incomming and outgoing

Hard to believe a guy on here since 2003 with 1,800+ posts would have anything to gain by screwing you outta 400 bucks

I seen he dropped the price to like 350, I never seen any posts when he had it for sale that you said "i'll take it" I seen GForce raise his hand for $350
All pretty strange to me but thats why when someone posts something for sale...you raise hand in the thread and not jump over to a PM without first raising your hand....its not fair to the other guys.

So did you get it for $350 and paid 50 for shipping? did you freak out that within a week of sending the money you didnt get it and filed dispute locking the funds up?

Dunno man but you got like 18 posts on here and already got screwed?..I think you panic'd and the money is lost in the time/space/continuium of paypal

good luck you guys but make sure you get the fight on film and post asap!:biggrin:

Just because someone has a lower post count doesn't mean they aren't a valued member. Go over to Tbs.com and he has around 450 post I know wayne personally and he would not try to screw anyone. Hell he is one of the people that helped get the dynotech car back from mease.

Just because someone has a lower post count doesn't mean they aren't a valued member. Go over to Tbs.com and he has around 450 post I know wayne personally and he would not try to screw anyone. Hell he is one of the people that helped get the dynotech car back from mease.

X2Wayne is a "GOOD" guy :cool:

Just because someone has a lower post count doesn't mean they aren't a valued member.

Didnt say he wasnt a valued member, but meaning bad luck on his part he joins this forum, buys somthing and gets had?
he seemed quick to jump then come in the lounge and start thread.. at that point its all open to interpretation.

I know Jason. He would not take someone's money like that with no intention of shipping the goods. Some people take a little longer to ship than others.

Brought a Mark Williams intercooler off him last month and now I aint got Sh1t.. Out my money and even Paypal cant get it out of him.. Someone needs to rattle his cage.. Friggin Deadbeat Seller.. Wont answer any emails.. Anyone in Ohio??

It's a Mark Jackson Intercooler, not a Mark Williams. But I'm sure you knew that because you're perfect, right?

I have done a lot of business in the Buick community and unfortuanately I've dealt with a few people like you.
You come on here calling names and labeling me as a deadbeat and imposing physical harm on me.
I will bet anything you would not act like that in person directly to me.
If you would like to settle this in a physical manner I would be more than happy to participate. Like I said in my other thread...you wanna sh!t-talk CALL ME. 937-450-8357 You want to set up an appointment for a physical confrontation CALL ME. We can even meet half way. Or we can settle this like gentlemen instead of keyboard toughguys. But either way you want it, it's your choice.

After careful evaluation this is what I've come up with as to what exactly happen.

7-14 Payment sent from Wayne Dunfee in the amount of $350 via paypal.

7-21 Buyer dispute placed with paypal (Money taken from my account)

And since then I've gotten rude messages from Wayne indicating that I'm a scammer and that I've screwed out of the money. BS...He freaked out in 1 week filed a claim. The money was taken from my account. I did not ship him the product. Sorry but that's what happens when you file a dispute. You get your money back. Either you are unhappy with the transaction or you don't want it anymore. Whatever the case may be.
It is not a way to expedite.

BTW, this is a large piece. It has an aluminum scoop and I had my work package it to insure that it was done right. This took extra time to do. And Wayne was aware of this.

Thanks,
Jason (not a crook)

Wayne,

I'm sorry but I did not get any emails from you. Possible you sent them to the paypal email which is my brothers.
All I know is that you sent money, you filed a dispute and it took the money out of my account which is why it's in the negative $13.xx
But if you say you did not receive the money that means P.P. has it.
I'll send you the money back through paypal as a "refund" for all of this. It will just draft it from my bank account.
Then I'll deal with paypal.
I'm sure you're an outstanding individual. At this point this is the only way I can solve this.

-Jason

A Stand Up Guy "2 Qu For U". Most People Would Have Done Things Differently After The Hassle.

Money sent.

Now I'll fight with Paypal to get my money back.:mad:

Stand up dude, way to go! Looked like he was pulling the trigger a little early...........

These threads are getting real old, when a transaction isnt even a week old.

I could see if he bought a car, but not an intercooler of which he can't even remember the name of it.