Japanese cars are BETTER!

Hahaha...judging by your rating of my post...you sir...are NOT a citizen of STEELER NATION:eek:. Therefore...your opinion does not count. Lol:p:p:p

Well considering that I'm from N.E. and have been a Boston and Pats fan since the 70's I can understand how you feel. BTW the best Steeler team was from the 70's. Although Ben had a great day a few weeks ago with that 500yd. game. I guess even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then.

You must cut me some slack though as I married a Steelers fan and have to hear it from my inlaws and the rest of her family.

I live in a house divided kind of like this board . LOL

BTW that rating was out of fun not hate.

Well considering that I'm from N.E. and have been a Boston and Pats fan since the 70's I can understand how you feel. BTW the best Steeler team was from the 70's. Although Ben had a great day a few weeks ago with that 500yd. game. I guess even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then.

You must cut me some slack though as I married a Steelers fan and have to hear it from my inlaws and the rest of her family.

I live in a house divided kind of like this board . LOL

BTW that rating was out of fun not hate.
I know you werent hatin'...

I think you guys are all just jealous of the Lions and the perfect season we had a few years back, 0-16 baby!

I just have never understood the "stanced" thing. Handling and tire wear has to suck. Owned 17 Datsun Z's and a 76 Celica. Almost bought a 240sx a couple of years ago but he changed his mind. All of the ones for sale locally are overpriced pos, good for parting out but wanting 3k for it. Do a 4.8 or 5.3 with a turbo in the Regal...