Jack Cotton

DailyDrifter

The Slow and the Curious
I know this isnt the forum for this, but Jack Cotton is the man, Bought a XFI from him and installed it today. I had some problems but he showed me how to set everything up. I have to call him back to get it to idle but this guy is super nice, and very pleasent to deal with. I wish more people could be like him. He even offered to tune the car for me, where else do you get this kind of help nowadays. On a scale of 1-10 this guy gets a 15, he is fukn awsome, would definatly do business with him again AAA+++++++++++++++++

Jack is definatly a class act. After a getting frustrated with my new motor, I called the shop number expecting to get an answering machine. I was suprised when Jack answered the phone late on a Saturday. He diagnosed my problem over the phone and was spot on. :)

i went to englishtown today. Jack was running around like a madman helping everyone tune their cars. I drove down with the stock ecu in the car, after i got their I put the wideband in and connected the XFI up. After a while Jack came over and got the car to idle and played around with a couple of other things. The car still runs like a dog but Jack told me the the converter is $hit, the thing has no low end power. I guess i'll be ordering a converter from him now. Great guy once again.

Anderson Performance
Hartline Performance
Full Throttle Speed and Style
Arizona GN
Precision Turbo and Engine

Never delt with them

I've been dealing with Jack and his son for many years. My GN has quite a few parts on it from Jack. He has always been extremely helpful and always willing to talk me through any issues.

I may be giving him a call soon to talk about brakes. I absolutely HATE the powermaster:mad: