Jack Cotton and Brian Cotton

JRGN

Just wanted to say after a good long wait, Jack and Brian have finished the work on ROSY, Words cannot describe the amout of time and effort that went into my car, but it is all and MORE than I had expected, I wanted to keep the car as stock looking as possible BUT have a NICE and FAST car, Jack and Brian helped me achive that, Brian built a beautiful 4" downpipe with the heaterbox in place, double adj coil overs and tublar 'A' arms up front and in the rear double adjustable upper and lower control arms with the HR puffnstuff sway bar. There is so much to mention but anyone interested come on by the Cottons camp and take a gander, oh yea a new motor built by BOBBY of RPE. See you soon. Jr.

jack and brian are great people .i ask a million questions before i buy from them and they answer every one of them.i do a lot of work myself with their parts and i ask their advice on the best way to do it and they give me great advice that's why i go back to them time after time.bob from rpe just left my house a hour ago he just picked up a 8.5 out of a 85 gn i'm parting out. he is another great guy will take the time to answer questions and very knowledgeable. bob has a awesome reputation in the northeast i've been down at englishtown with my turbo t and was talking to one of the guys that worked at one of the big name gn/t type shops down there and he said they sent their motor work up to bob and cotton sends his there too! i race often and talk to people ALL the time and everybody is happy with bob and his work.long and short jack ,brian, and bob are great people. james meyer

update your signature jim rome !!

James, JRGN is not Romo, he's a customer-friend of mine from Georgia. WE helped him build his stage2 project car. I think I have some pics, I'll check, GMHTP mag did a photo shoot at the Nats, maybe it'll show up in a future isssue...

Here's a few pics of his 4" DPipe

Attachments

• 100_0378.jpg
    100_0378.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 380
  • 100_0375.jpg
    100_0375.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 380
my bad.the name is really close but i forgot to look at the state.jim had a rosewood car and i knew he had one of your intercoolers so i thought it was him. sorry

James, JRGN is not Romo, he's a customer-friend of mine from Georgia. WE helped him build his stage2 project car. I think I have some pics, I'll check, GMHTP mag did a photo shoot at the Nats, maybe it'll show up in a future isssue...
Thanks Jack, looks like I have to update my sig :D Jr.