Jack and Brian Cotton's exceptional service…

toofastforyou

2FAST4U
I just want to say how much I am thankful to Jack Cotton and his son Brian for the great, out-of-the-ordinary service and help for fixing my car last Friday, then some test and tuning at the track on both Saturday and Sunday followed by an almost full day of work on Labor Day!
They did some work on my car last week, and came to the track (Lebanon Valley Dragway, NY) to tune the car for me with none other than Jack "the man" himself doing the driving. Brian did his best to work the "bugs" out of the newly installed two-step module. But on the last run Sunday afternoon, the bearing on the belt tensioner seized destroying the pulley and snapping the belt. Seeing that, Jack offered me to stay an extra day and come to his shop on Labor Day to fix the tensioner and also install a new radiator and dual fan setup.
I can't say how much I'm happy to have them among my friends, always willing to help me anytime I need them!
Again, "Thank you" Jack and Brian Cotton...(y) You truly are GREAT FRIENDS to me!

Claude.
DSCN4647.JPG

wow labor day fix huh? nice. Claude how fast was the car going before the belt snapped?

You're welcome Claude. We appreciate your business and friendship greatly as well. We always look forward to hearing from and having you visit us way down here in Massachusetts. The Hooters girls will never forget you!!!

wow labor day fix huh? nice. Claude how fast was the car going before the belt snapped?

It wasn't.... it was parked in the pits when I smelled the rubber melting.. popped the hood and the belt popped in front of me...

Also, who is the funny looking guy on the left?
Mmmm…"funny looking guy" heh?… Hey!…That's ME !:D As for the car, it ran low 10's because the track officials won't allow us to go any faster until my roll cage gets certified by an NHRA tech official. :rolleyes:

Claude. ;)

Mmmm…"funny looking guy" heh?… Hey!…That's ME !:D As for the car, it ran low 10's because the track officials won't allow us to go any faster until my roll cage gets certified by an NHRA tech official. :rolleyes:

Claude. ;)
I figure Jack would just do what he always does. Save the big pass for last. Then say "Oh, I'm so sorry! I had no idea it was going to go that fast! All my customers have black cars and I loose track of who's car I'm driving sometimes.":oops:

Pretty awesome of The Cotton boys.Brian is one of the best,His fabrication abilities are amazing

I'm not surprised.Those guys have helped me plenty with my gn. Parts , service and good advice all under one roof. If it weren't for them I would have given up on tbs long ago.