J-Lo's Booty: Too Big?

J-Lo Booty too big?

• I like it!

Votes: 68 73.9%
  • Too much booty!

Votes: 24 26.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ben AFLAC seems to like it, who am I to judge? Don't listen to her music, see her movies or watch her videos, has she really put on weight? I agree, we're going to need a pic to decide(PG 13, don't get this locked down). ;)

EWW, I always thought it was too big, It's already starting to DROOP low Everytime I see her on TV I have horrible images of cellulite and cottage cheese eeewwwww!!!!!

Are you kidding me? With the way she works out, I am willing to bet her body fat content % is in the single-digits. Believe me, I "know" there is no cellulite. I have visualized it several times :D :D

I guess she is "fat" if you are into the Calista Flockhart types :D

She is a cow ho.

Did you hear about the casting call for Selena? They held a "try-out", open to everyone and anyone. 50,000,000 latinas showed. It was a set-up - they gave the role to J-Lo - the so-called "try-outs" had no chance. It was all about "creating" an audience, and $$$.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

:D

I can see that the ladies of this forum are going to LOVE some of the answers posted above...:eek:

Moderators beware!

I don't think she's fat... Just the bottom end is a little HUGE...
This was so funny I had to take a break...

Three thumbs up! Oh!...sorry, that's not a thumb

I'm going to use it!

Scottie GNZ, yes, she is fat. Not 200 pounds fat, but she has rolls now. Watch that new video when she sits in the chair, you can see them. And her a$$ and legs, big. I still think she is very pretty but she is putting on the weight. And Calista looks ill to me. Again, pretty but she needs to add a few. Maybe take 10-15 from J-Lo and they both would be just right! :)

They are both rich and famous and if they are happy, who cares? I just don't think J-LO is as sexy as she used to be.

This is a funny topic.
I like them BIG or small - I just like them all!
I bet old Jack Nickelson would love to spank her booty. He is a known for it in Hollywood.
Just thought I would add to this crazy thread.
She looks great.

She does nothing for me. I think she's covering for Afflac like Hurly for Cruise.

Originally posted by Scottie-GNZ

I guess she is "fat" if you are into the Calista Flockhart types :D

Flockhart is on the other end of the spectrum, waaayyy on the other side:eek: I think J-Lo is pretty but it's her hips and thighs that are gettin kinda big. If you see pics of her in tight pants you can see her calfs and ankles are skinny and not very proportioned to her "trunk" ;) That "cottage cheese" is just in my demented little mind:D

CJ

McMillan you've got way too much time on your hands man. You need to get down here & tear some of these cars apart! Your next project is the Hurst Olds clone with the SBC in it. Get ready man.

Originally posted by Michael McCoy
McMillan you've got way too much time on your hands man. You need to get down here & tear some of these cars apart! Your next project is the Hurst Olds clone with the SBC in it. Get ready man.

Shut Up.

I'd tap it, did anyone see South Park last night where her a$$ was hanging out of her shorts? hilarious...