I've been looking for Black heavy duty hose clamps....found them

Nasty Wendy

Perverted Lurker
First let me say that I'm not looking to become a vendor. I'm not looking to make any money off of these. All I'm doing is offering anyone else who is interested in getting 'Black' heavy duty hose clamps a chance to order theirs at the same time I make my order for mine. Unfortunately the only source I've found for these is Chinese. The responses I got from China wanted anywhere from a 1500 to 3000 clamp MINIMUM order. I found a company that will make any quantity large or small and has these
black heavy duty clamp.jpg

I specified that I needed them to clamp from 85-91mm Which will should work perfectly on 3" piping with good couplers. The ones pictured should have a much wider range of clamping than what I specified I needed. I told them a wider range would be fine. These folks are set to send me 8 which will cover the pressurized side of our piping. If anyone wants in on this chime in. The final price will depend on the order quantity and I think the biggest savings will come with the shipping being split. To give you an idea the quote I received for 8 pieces was just under $5 per clamp but the shipping on the 8 was $35. And they are made of 304 stainless steel. If any vendors want to offer these and want the info of the supplier just PM me for it.

You speak Chinese.:D

The email correspondence from them was hilarious at times. Its obvious they are using some sort of translator or maybe their English is just that rough. They do understand what you tell them and respond in a way that you can understand ..... if you try.

$35 shipping?

Those should fit nicely i a flat rate box. for $10 or less.

I may be interested.

D

HUMM, those are constant torque clamps and that's the ONLY clamp Iv'e used for years. Also have them on every car around here.
I buy them right here from House of Hose for 4 to 6 bucks each. Never asked them if they have or could get them in black but I'm going to.
Oh yeah ! They have them in many sizes also.

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    724.3 KB · Views: 153
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    595.3 KB · Views: 148
HUMM, those are constant torque clamps and that's the ONLY clamp Iv'e used for years. Also have them on every car around here.
I buy them right here from House of Hose for 4 to 6 bucks each. Never asked them if they have or could get them in black but I'm going to.
Oh yeah ! They have them in many sizes also.

Dam skippy. Find those things state side for us Mike. I've used them as well and they do work great. Everywhere I checked outside of China did not offer them in black.

I use the constant torque ones like that also. Get them at a diesel truck supply place. Not black tho. ~$5 each

My local True Value has those cheap. Not black though. Just get a big ass Sharpie Magnum and color away lol. My fried did that to a bunch of nuts in a datacenter. They looked anodized and it didn't seem to wear off actually. The best part was when he put in the request for them and stated he needed them to color his nuts black.

sh_magnum_blk_on.jpg

OK guys I'm going to put this order in on Monday the 9th. So far all I have is one definite maybe. If anyone is interested in getting in on this order I'm going to need to know for sure by Monday.