Its that hot out

asto-t

A friend posted this on facebook today. I spent the day working outside and sure hope this heat goes away soon!
Mail box bent over.jpg

After driving through there last month, I didn't think that was possible! Damn it was hot!

it has been crazy nice here lately... rain rain rain and more rain! Temps have been in the high 60s and 70s.... its crazy, its usually 120* out this time of the year! I think our 15 year drought has finally passed.

It'll be ok when the hottie post lady comes by.....:D

But you wouldn't be able to do anything Chuck.:p It's humid more than hot here right now but I'm very thankful for the rain we had this week.:cool: Now I've got to go work on the bulldozer again so we can take more trees down. If someone wants some mesquite come on down with a truck and a chain saw. You can take all you want.:D

"But you wouldn't be able to do anything Chuck"....
Is that so? I'm the ONLY guy on the route that gets mail TWICE a day!!:p

If someone wants some mesquite come on down with a truck and a chain saw. You can take all you want.:D

Damn, firewood in SoCal is like getting cigarettes in prison... They want like $300 for half a cord... I may have to stop by Charlie on my way to Louisiana later this year! ;)

Feels like 101 here in the middle of Long Island.. There are Big storms Popping up just north of where I am tracking due West missing us! Just can't get any relief !!:mad:

:eek:
i hate you.

:p Drive out here and you can have as much as you want along with some cedar for posts or whatever you want to do with it.;)
Damn, firewood in SoCal is like getting cigarettes in prison... They want like $300 for half a cord... I may have to stop by Charlie on my way to Louisiana later this year! ;)
I'm trying to save the really big pieces so I can make some wood for cooking but most is going into burn piles.:(This is just 1 tree that the goats are eating the leaves off of and the pile is 1 of 6 right now and it's one of the smallest.:eek: We're under a burn ban so some of it might be still here when you drive through.:)
DSCF1147.JPGDSCF1148.JPG

James, I thought the commie-pinkos out there banned burning firewood? You're not "breakin tha law" now, are you? :D

James, I thought the commie-pinkos out there banned burning firewood? You're not "breakin tha law" now, are you? :D

When the burn ban is lifted we will be Russ.:D If you need some wood for burning just send me a PM but I'm not interested if you want to burn my wood.:p

When the burn ban is lifted we will be Russ.:D If you need some wood for burning just send me a PM but I'm not interested if you want to burn my wood.:p

Ooooo! Cliché!!! Your sense of timing, and quick, and sense of humor, Charlie, never ceases to amaze me. If I were as funny as you, I'd be booked on Jay Leno.

Bruce '87 Grand National