It's stupid Video Friday ......................

some of the girls in the last vid weren't too bad. those guys are a bunch of knuckleheads.

That's great! I gotta get me one of those little bikes if I can get girls like THAT with em!

Originally posted by WakkoSS
That's great! I gotta get me one of those little bikes if I can get girls like THAT with em!

ill second that!

too bad chicks dont dig TRs. at least not in my experience.

i found there forums http://sbfreaks.com/sbf_board/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2688

wassup fool... check this out my girl wanted to ride my bike right so i pull it out on the street facing the dead end so she starts it up and im like just let off slowly.. so she roeling then guess what.... yea u got it bike on the ground im like OH **** ..... so it fell on the right side and broke off the brake on the handle bar... i got some J.B weld for it for now but i don't know what number to set the brake (ya know the numbers on top that u turn) let me know... and do u think that J.B weld **** is safe or should i just go get a new tomorrow?

i want to be around with a video recorder when that play dough breaks and his brake handle comes off in his hand

Originally posted by orion681
ill second that!

too bad chicks dont dig TRs. at least not in my experience.

My ricer girlfriend didn't dig my car...but now she knows that it's fast as hell and nothing she's ever ridden in before comes close to it. But she still rags on my old fart speedo...gotta get one of those GNX dashes. :)