It's running finally

Cool ! What's the orange wrap around the trans lines in the last pic ? Thermal proteccion ? Billy do u have a pic of ur cowl dip tray available ? I'm about to install mine & any pics of it installed would be useful along with any advice or pointers. Thanx.

Yep, Earl's Flame Guard (I don't agree with the color:( )

This is an old pic. The install is straight forward. My drip tray is made by G-Force out of Long Island, NY. I put some dum-dum under the lip that attaches to the firewall to insure no water leaks. The AC delete plate is from Mark Hueffman.
P1210030-1.jpg

This is what I got:
Need Heat

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

Billy,

The fitment of your intake pipe to throttlebody pipe looks a little tight. Do you see any problems here.

Do you have it fabricated yet ... any pics ?

I'm asking because I see clearance problems when I put my 4276 on.:confused:

George

42-76 install

George,
I had to reposition the header flange to get the turbo to fit. lowered a bit and rolled it forward sum. Make sure you have all the plenum spacers you can get for the intake and still close the hood this makes the up pipe easier.
Great to have you in the TSL class.
Final Answer---Gary Harmon TSL---RRA
813-355-6993

I did not do anything to the headers. I am using TA 4 bolt headers. I don't know if TA does anything with the flange.

I am using a Champion on-center intake with a plenum spacer. I can still close the stock steel hood (have fiberglass hood in my living room resting against the couch for the past year:cool: )

I am picking up the car tomorrow. I post some pics when I have it in my possession. The pics were taken by the chassis guy.

George,

I don't exactly understand when you state "The fitment of your intake pipe to throttlebody pipe looks a little tight". Post some pics of your set up. Don't look at the pic posted on this page, that's a pic of my TSM motor.

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

Yep, Earl's Flame Guard (I don't agree with the color:( )

This is an old pic. The install is straight forward. My drip tray is made by G-Force out of Long Island, NY. I put some dum-dum under the lip that attaches to the firewall to insure no water leaks. The AC delete plate is from Mark Hueffman.
P1210030-1.jpg

This is what I got:
Need Heat

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

Mine is from G-Force also, did u drill a hole for the tray ? Thanx.