It's probably been posted - but - Wastegate solenoid vacuum lines "T" - orifice? - To which line?

BoyWonder

As the title says

Probably buried somewhere in the tech forum - but I couldn't find it right away.

From the Wastegate Control Vavle runs a single vacuum line that then "Y''s into two lines - one going to the wastegate, the other the inlet bell of the turbo.

I realized, right before I was going to get fancy and remove said "Y' and replace with a 90 degree elbow; for better vacuum line routing; that the "Y" has one side with an orifice.
Stop the presses.

One part of the "Y" is straight thru - no orifice; the other side has an orifice.

Which line goes to which "Y'?

I wasn't paying attention, and even if I was was, who is to say it was installed correctly.
So - inquiring minds want to know - the correct configuration.

Please..;-)

Attachments

• IMG_1099.JPG
    IMG_1099.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 165
  • IMG_1100.JPG
    IMG_1100.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 264
The restrictor towards the compreessor housing. Can check the quick reference area in the gnttype.org web site.

The restrictor towards the compreessor housing. Can check the quick reference area in the gnttype.org web site.

Thanks!

I will save the link as well, although I have gnttype.org saved just about everywhere!
My internet time is only rivaled by my "under hood" time.
After 12 days of the car being torn apart, I was being lazy and in a hurry to put the final pieces back together.

I can almost see the light at the end of the tunnel.
Let's just hope it isn't a train when that first key turn goes to "START"