It's for sale!!

That car is sweet. i have seen that car a few times at the Summer Nationals in Worcester, MA. Very nice car.

That car use to be Heath Elmer's car and it was on the cover of GM High Performance a few years ago. One of the cars that made me start loving the Turbo Buicks.

Not mine, but I wish I had the $$ for this one. I've been drooling over this car for the past couple of years.

Yes, it's special. I've talked to Peter about it. Don't know if I can swing it.:redface:

Can't believe he is selling it!? Would love to have that in the garage. Wonder if he would be interested in a trade for a GN???:)

This is such a sweet looking car. This is my two-tone favorite. The set up is perfect!! Hope it goes to a good home.

Lets take bets on how long it takes Carmello to wire the money:biggrin: This is a sweeet car, buy it Carmello :cool:

Pic for those that didn't click the link

Surprised he didn't "ebay" it.

Attachments

• 0111gmhtp_gwhiz11_zoom.jpg
    0111gmhtp_gwhiz11_zoom.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 1,895
That car use to be Heath Elmer's car and it was on the cover of GM High Performance a few years ago. One of the cars that made me start loving the Turbo Buicks.

Me too. I remember picking up that issue at a book store and the search was on for a turbo car.

Can't believe he is selling it!? Would love to have that in the garage. Wonder if he would be interested in a trade for a GN???:)

No, he's getting out of performance cars for a while. I think he's burned out and tired of spending money (we all can relate to that).

What are the motor specs? Anyone know? And why hasnt he posted an add here with detailed info?

Craigs list is the last place I would put my car for sale considering all the scumbag scammers you have to deal with on that site.

:biggrin:pardon my French, but what are her ET times?:p

What are the motor specs? Anyone know? And why hasnt he posted an add here with detailed info?
He hasn't raced it since the engine rebuild. He's not really into dragracing and only took it to the track once. In the right hands I'm sure it would do 10s but the car is more of handling car than a drag car anyway.

Craigs list is the last place I would put my car for sale considering all the scumbag scammers you have to deal with on that site.
Peter doesn't come to the forum much and I know he's been busy lately. The engine has been rebuilt. I believe it has a roller 212/212 now.
I know Craigslist is a gamble but so in the cars f/s section here. Between the kids with no money, know-it-all nitpickers, experts telling what the car is "worth", lowballers and plain old PITAs, it's a wonder anyone can sell a car here.
If you are serious, contact him. Explain how you saw the ad. Peters a good guy. No doubt the car is special.

Between the kids with no money, know-it-all nitpickers, experts telling what the car is "worth", lowballers and plain old PITAs, it's a wonder anyone can sell a car here.
That can be true at times. Its very unlikely that a seller is getten over on somewhere here which is why many choose not to post it here. Thats just my opinion tho.

Its easier to not have to answer the hard questions here vs. on Craigs list.

This car seems to be an exception to that rule but if he was truly serious about selling his car he would post it here so I guess the argument about a serious buyer could be made just as easily about him being a serious seller.

He must have just lost interest in the car. All the photos in the link show he must not be hurting for money thats for sure. He has some cool cars and trucks and atvs and house damn in jelous...:)

I think he's just kind of lost interst in cars in general. I think he's selling most of his toys. He's busy (as you see he's got lots of bills) and needs to simplify his life. The Mutant X as he calls it is unique and has some very nice mods. Some he's done since owning it, most of what Heath Elmer's done is still there.