It's for sale!!

Now that Heath's car has sold, anybody interested in another piece of history? IE: Terry Houston's car? It may soon be available.:biggrin:

hijacked.gif
hijacked.gif
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

hijacked.gif
hijacked.gif
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Ty,

You are on the ball today!! Caught that one quick. I would actually never hijack a thread where the car was still for sale or especially a thread by the owner of a vehicle still for sale. Just thought since this piece of history was sold and there may be another piece of history coming up, I would just let everyone take note that it may be coming to the market soon. If there is any problem at all, please don't hesitate to delete my post noting the potential of the car coming on the market. You know me, I'm used to my threads being edited, deleted or locked by a past moderator:rolleyes:. I don't mind at all if you decided to do it because as far as I am concerned, you have been doing a great job of staying on top of this section and I respect whatever you tell me to do.:biggrin:;):biggrin:

Ty,

You are on the ball today!! Caught that one quick. I would actually never hijack a thread where the car was still for sale or especially a thread by the owner of a vehicle still for sale. Just thought since this piece of history was sold and there may be another piece of history coming up, I would just let everyone take note that it may be coming to the market soon. If there is any problem at all, please don't hesitate to delete my post noting the potential of the car coming on the market. You know me, I'm used to my threads being edited, deleted or locked by a past moderator:rolleyes:. I don't mind at all if you decided to do it because as far as I am concerned, you have been doing a great job of staying on top of this section and I respect whatever you tell me to do.:biggrin:;):biggrin:

Its all good :cool: I just never get to crack on ya to often. LOL

the cars sold so lets hear about that Terry Huston car. or better yet start a new thread

I saw the car the year it was in the magazine at the nationals in bowling green-i was always under the impression the combination didnt run well at all

Important! Please read!

For the members that have tried to PM me, My PM box is full as you have been notified when you tried to message me. I have conversations with other members saved there that I do not want to delete.

For those of you that have tried to contact me, I went to your profiles here and sent you all emails at the email address listed. Some I have heard from. Some others, I have not and have noticed that you have continued to try to PM me. I can only assume that your email address listed in your profile is either wrong or an old and no longer valid email address.

If you would still like to contact me, Please either call me at (804) Four 2 Six 3 Six Hundred or email me direct at Bryan@ERA.com Phone is typically best.

Thanks for your time and interest!:biggrin: