Its FINALLY Calendar time!!!

Today is the last day for submissions! Tomorrow afternoon I will put up a voting page and open the polls.

Chad free voting everyone - right here!!!!!!

Pic's sent

If you didn't get it let me know Todd. Just one of my past times.

Steve Pitts:)

Sweet car Steve. Submissions are CLOSED! (The email address is gone too, so don't even try! :D )

I will work on the voting page tonight folks....

todd---thanks for doing all this. how much are they and when do we send you paypal $.

Keep watching the lounge. There will be a new thread for voting. After the votes are tallied and I have put together the calendars and have started printing, then I will take your money. :D

They will be $20 this year, shipped to you.

Those of you in the Chicagoland Buick Club take notice, it looks like they (we) will be putting together a Chicagoland Buick specific calendar this year again, so make sure you have space on your wall for 2 calendars!

:D

Thanks all.

On a side note - I found out my grandmother passed away last night. We were expecting it. She was 90 and was still driving 6 months ago until she fell and hurt herself and got an staph infection. She never came back out of the hospital. She was a great woman, I will miss her dearly and am glad I (my wife and I ) took the time from our busy schedule over the past 3 years to take her up to Minnesota to visit her friends every few months. I think the fam and I will take another trip to Minnesota just in her honor.

Anyway.... my point is, I may not be fast reponsive on emails because I have no idea when or how the arrangements are going to be.....

Thanks all - I am going to work on the voting page now....

Don't worry about the calendar for now. I am very sorry to hear about your grandmother. It was great that you and your family found time to be with her. I will say a prayer for her and your family. May she rest in peace.

Thanks. Grammy would have wanted me to keep right on going. She was proud of the fact I always seemed to have my hair on fire....

Voting page to be up shortly. I have nothing to do until I hear from my mom and dad as to whats going on.