Its FINALLY Calendar time!!!

Originally posted by tjthorson
Since soooooo many of you were disappointed last year, I have already pre-ordered a bunch of holes and had the paper sent out to have the holes electrostatically applied. These are new holes, not refurbs, and should last a good long time, probably about a year.... :D

(Are we REALLY going to start the hole thing again???? :D )

but it was a "hole" long thing we got into last time!! :D

sent a photo but dont know anything about 800x600. hope it works---thanks---len

got your pic and email. I emailed you back with a request, Len.

Thanks everyone! One more week to go for submissions!!!!

i have till the 15th right?

Ull have 4 of my best pics on the way soon......This is great that you did this thx!

PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!

Only send 1 pic. Otherwise I have to make the decision and choose one for you!

I will also add that partial shots, shots from the ground, closeups of the car (although cool) , etc, have NEVER been voted into a calendar. The ones that always seem to make it are the complete car shots, taken from 3/4 front corner view, or the wheel stander/ burnout track pics. Its just been my experience!

Thanks all!

I sent you a few also. I couldn't decide between the shots in front of the Indy 500 museum or the shots in front of the building done by Wyland in Indianapolis.

I sent you three pics for you to choose from. Please let me know if the size will work and if they even show up in the e-mail I sent you.

Thanks,

Any idea when the pictures will be up to be voted on. How long does everyone have to vote. Hope my new pictures were better. I am looking forward to seeing all the pictures for this year calendar. Thanks for all you do.

Well, the submissions can be until tomorrow. On Sunday I will put up the voting page and open the voting up for 10-14 days. Voting will be in a thread on here. 1 vote from everyone and you can change your vote (by editing your 1 post) until I close the voting and tab the results. Once I have all the results in, I will post the winners and begin assembling and printing. Hopefully by the first week of December I will have them ready to ship. I accept paypal and money orders (paypal preferred).

Thanks!