it's back again

Gary Wells

White turbo Buick trailer park trash
Any guesses as to what will be the highest bid, and as to whether the highest bid will exceed the reserve. Doing very well so far, it seems.

Wells said:
Any guesses as to what will be the highest bid, and as to whether the highest bid will exceed the reserve. Doing very well so far, it seems.
the white ghost?

it is a clean car,imagine some white gta fronts all around it..could be nice,but i cant believe the miles at all...being that clean im betting no more than...17,500..id remove the emblems,if i got it..interior looks comfy and clean..

Wells said:
looks like this dummy bid on his own item???trying to show us guys where his reserve is??no way someone really bid this hi,im guessing thats why the bids are private...what a nut :rolleyes:

tommynos said:
looks like this dummy bid on his own item???trying to show us guys where his reserve is??no way someone really bid this hi,im guessing thats why the bids are private...what a nut :rolleyes:
-------------------------------------
I really don't understand this auction at all. I have been watching quite closely, and I swear to God that the auction was bid up to $16.6K yesterday up until at least 6:30 P.M. Ca time. Now all of a sudden they showing it being increased day before yesterday. It was $16.6K all day yesterday.
How can they now claim that there were some bids the day before yesterday.

I couldn't beleive they wanted $30K the first time. There is some funky bidding going on that one, but funny thing is, look at the bid retractions. Same exact deal as the GNX that is up there. Same Day for bid and retraction and same reason for retraction. Who knows.

It's nice, but $25K nice?

70Mach1 said:
I couldn't beleive they wanted $30K the first time. There is some funky bidding going on that one, but funny thing is, look at the bid retractions. Same exact deal as the GNX that is up there. Same Day for bid and retraction and same reason for retraction. Who knows.
It's nice, but $25K nice?
-----------------------------------
So, in your opinion, how $$$$$$$$$$$$$ nice is it?
Just curious?

Wells said:
-----------------------------------
So, in your opinion, how $$$$$$$$$$$$$ nice is it?
Just curious?

Honestly, I wouldn't buy it, only because I would want one that is unmolested, but if I were to look at it, maybe $16-17. But that is me.

70Mach1 said:
Honestly, I wouldn't buy it, only because I would want one that is unmolested, but if I were to look at it, maybe $16-17. But that is me.
--------------------------------------
I think that it might bring a tad more in an outright sale, depending on how close it's actual condition is to the condition in the pictures. I have a feeling that the pics were not taken exactly yesterday. Having to do business with a 3rd party is somewhat less than ideal, too. I don't think that the broker house is going to hook you up with the owner without them getting their cut.

tommynos said:
it is a clean car,imagine some white gta fronts all around it..could be nice,but i cant believe the miles at all...being that clean im betting no more than...17,500..id remove the emblems,if i got it..interior looks comfy and clean..
man im good :biggrin: what a guess...i win..lol...loseing bid...17,600...

tommynos said:
man im good :biggrin: what a guess...i win..lol...loseing bid...17,600...
-------------------------------------
Dude, did you really have in the highest bid at closing time. I missed the action, and the last that I saw the bid it was $16.6k, a few hours before closing time. You were going to buy that sight unseen?
You are a very brave man. Not that it is not a nice car, because it most definitely is, but doesn't it concern you that the add advises that even though the original tires were on the car when those pictures were taken, a new set of tires will be on the car for the lucky winner?

heck no..i was guessing at the price it would get up too,tops,id never buy that thing..lol