Issues connecting to ECU

Good question. If it was just anybody, I would charge $85.00 dollar service call. Typically, I have travel time to the job/fuel involved. I don't feel comfortable charging for a simple repair like this because the 10 minutes involved in that type of repair IMHO doesn't justify more.

As a professional plumber I would expect nothing less from you to charge for your time.
This is your profession and you should charge what you feel your time is worth.
The better one is at his profession more often then not,People wont question what they are being charged.

Damn, $150.00 bucks for just a start up program? I have been helping guys for free.

Last time I saw you at track you weren't even tuning your own car........It wouldn't be right to charge for simply forwarding someone elses start-up program:confused:

Sully, If Cal took part in blowing your motor how would you feel?:confused:
I do believe I remember Ted saying he didnt blame Cal either:confused:
I guess things change,That Nazi list is getting longer:biggrin:
It was all a big conspiracy dating back to the Cotton bashing.....
I wouldnt blame Cal,I'd blame a guy we all know named

Let me ask you a question dave?did cal put teds foot on the gas?did cal ignore the the warning signs from ted's "HIGH DOLLAR" equipment?ted chose to make the pass "regardless" of the warning signs.the car wouldnt even do a burnout!your being ridiculous.

Nick,

Nick, if I Flashed your ecu and you went out and blew your motor, that is with a non public release BETA FLASH, would you be upset and want to know what and why?

Would I not be accountable in any way??? :confused:

Would you be mad if I didn't do anything in the end to help you and destroyed the flash?

All I asked from Cal was help. That's all. I think the facts you have read him post that I never asked him for anything other than that. I guess I am really a bad guy after all. :confused:

Nick, if I Flashed your ecu and you went out and blew your motor, that is with a non public release BETA FLASH, would you be upset and want to know what and why?

Would I not be accountable in any way??? :confused:

Would you be mad if I didn't do anything in the end to help you and destroyed the flash?

All I asked from Cal was help. That's all. I think the facts you have read him post that I never asked him for anything other than that. I guess I am really a bad guy after all. :confused:

Ted,

this is my "opinion":

i do understand your feelings.and i also feel your feelings have "some" justification.it appears to me your aproach about how to get some restitution on this was all wrong and off base.simply put,you rubbed people the wrong way.i dont know if theres a way for you to turn this around but it might be worth a try.again,this is just my opinion.good luck.

Nick,

If he did then why are you advertising his tune in your signature? Maybe the same reason you have the "otto club" thing in there too? Just your presence makes Teds issues that much tougher. Must be getting lonely out there now and like I said before no amount of money will make people want to put up with your antics............

Jim C.

If he did then why are you advertising his tune in your signature? Maybe the same reason you have the "otto club" thing in there too? Just your presence makes Teds issues that much tougher. Must be getting lonely out there now and like I said before no amount of money will make people want to put up with your antics............

Jim C.

Thanks for the concern Jim. I am in the process of interviewing tuners for my new combo, as soon as I bring them on board I will change my sig.

I am not sure how much tougher Teds situation could be he has a blown motor and was left holding the bag.

Call them antics or whatever just exposing some of the garbage going on out there in the community as we did in the past.

Thanks for the concern Jim. I am in the process of interviewing tuners for my new combo, as soon as I bring them on board I will change my sig.

I am not sure how much tougher Teds situation could be he has a blown motor and was left holding the bag.

Call them antics or whatever just exposing some of the garbage going on out there in the community as we did in the past.

if you developed more of a "diplomatic" aproach to such issues you would proabably get further and draw a more positive solution.

again,this is just "my" opinion.

Nick,