Is this too much?

If your using the car primarily for track use, then it looks pretty purposeful and necessary. i dont know if id set up my street car like that, but thats just me. i like the guages in the radio/ac bezel. how exactly did you do that?

i agree, with a track car that setup would be very benificial, but to me would be over the top for a car that was mainly street driven.

just wanted to add, by looking at your mods in appeaars that your car is a track car, am i correct?

All you need to do now is, ask Control Tower for clearance before you take off.:D

Nah! looks pretty cool and now people won't laugh at you when you pull up to a stop light cause you won't be bobbing your head to some sound track.:D

Well, I try to drive it as much as I can on the street but it's become too uncomfortable to drive on long trips and with my wife. No A/C, no radio, loud exhaust, and the occasional glitch it's primarily a weekend/track car. I didn't intend to do this to the car in the beginning, kinda just escalated out of control.:D The guages in the radio pod are mounted on a painted piece of aluminum that I milled holes into to accept the switches and guages. I screwed the panel to the metal supports previously used to mount the radio and A/C. I also used a mill to modify the original bezel and screwed that to the panel.

the ME-R and ME require an A/C on off switch because they are somewhat user-programmable. When the A/C switch is on with the key in 'on' but not started condition, you can turn the thumbwheel to whatever position and mash the gas to crank up numbers in different areas of the chip.