Help me ID this Hose/electrical connector

GoldHawg

I'm trying to put everything back together and I'll have more "what's this do" questions in the next few days--thought I'd just put on one thread to not clog the board. First is what does this coolant hose go to?

Attachments

• IMG_4261.jpeg
    IMG_4261.jpeg
    378.2 KB · Views: 80
attaches to the bottom of the stock throttle body. coolant lines. the hose next to it is the same. no linger needed. cap them off. . or order a cooling line set set that doesn't have them.

Ok, this may be all the questions. I have a bunch of connectors from the stock wiring harness that I'm not sure go to what. I'm pretty sure the one next to the hydraboost went to powermaster. One of the two that are in a pic together may be a temp sensor as I'm using a different temp sensor for my new gauge unit. So, let's see if you gurus can ID each of these connectors in the pics.

Attachments

• IMG_4275.jpg
    IMG_4275.jpg
    491 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_4277.jpg
    IMG_4277.jpg
    484.7 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_4278.jpg
    IMG_4278.jpg
    577.6 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_4279.jpg
    IMG_4279.jpg
    475.3 KB · Views: 51
#2 looks like the A/C compressor clutch connector, should be a diode on the back of the connector across the two leads where your hand is.

#4 the single wire with black connector looks like the fuel pump jumper wire . Put 12v to it to turn on the fuel pump .

#4 the single wire with black connector looks like the fuel pump jumper wire . Put 12v to it to turn on the fuel pump .
Well I guess I don't need that one as I have the hotwire kit and my fuel pump works fine now.

Well I guess I don't need that one as I have the hotwire kit and my fuel pump works fine now.
You'll want to keep that as-is. You can jump it to the alternator to run the fuel pump(s) if ever replacing the pump or lines to check for leaks without having to start the engine, or for diagnosing a fuel delivery problems in general.