Is there someone here that I can order custom oil cooler and tranny cooler lines?

Sinical

I'm running into alot of dead ends with local hydraulic shops and supposed Aeroquip dealers in my area. I just did the F-Body radiator install in my GN and now I need longer oil cooler lines to go to my external oil cooler and lines to go from the hard lines from the tranny to the radiator (not using a seperate tranny cooler at the moment) I'll upgrade later on. Any help guys?

I'm running into alot of dead ends with local hydraulic shops and supposed Aeroquip dealers in my area. I just did the F-Body radiator install in my GN and now I need longer oil cooler lines to go to my external oil cooler and lines to go from the hard lines from the tranny to the radiator (not using a seperate tranny cooler at the moment) I'll upgrade later on. Any help guys?

Pirtek can make them, Try to google them, There is one close to me, They made my oil cooler hoses for 60$ for the pair, looked great, fit better. I just measured a length that looked good, brought them the length and an example end,outta there in 10 minutes!:biggrin:

if i remember correctly, the 86-87 GN trans lines wrap around the radiator tank and hook up to the front, correct?
if so, then just get some stock trans lines from any 231 Buick powered G body that doesn't have a turbo on it. hell, pretty much any G body- regardless of engine- with an auto trans will have the lines you need. if the F body radiator uses a different fitting where the lines hook up, get some adapters from a local parts store.
either head to a junkyard or call Inline Tube.

Thats where I got mine. They do fit nicely, but you will have to slightly bend them here and there to get them to fit. Not really bend, but put enough pressure to slightly change the angle. Good luck

Classsic tube sells the tranny lines prebent.
They fit excellent

I'll be doing my oil cooler lines in -8 or -10 here shortly. Probably gonna order the fitting from Summit or Jegs and pick the hose up locally. I already have the external trans cooler plumbed in with the internal cooler inside the IROC radiator. Came like that when I bought my GN. Guy did a nice job bending the lines up. They fit great. I just gotta cut them shorter under the cooler cause it's all the way up at the top of the core support, and half is behind the header panel. I'll probably do the big filter mod as well when the oil cooler goes back on.