Is it Possible?...........

Julio has great advice, set the stock wastegate setup tuner style with the hose from the wastegate to the compressor. This will get you 11 psi, maybe 12.5 if its cold out. If you have more than that pressure on the boost gauge, then look at the wastegate having a hole drilled in it, or look into the boost gauge being off.
20-25 psi on 93 octane with steel heads is way off even at 18° degrees, as in you should be around 18 psi of boost or less, unless you gotta camshaft......

Julio don-.... Making alky kits for 2011 mustang 5.0 how much?
....I didn't have a boost gauge. Data was obtained with powerlogger....

....I'll try this. "From there bleed off to increase"...not sure what you mean by this.....

This is how the factory does it. If you look at the hoses from turbo to WG and bleeder solenoid on the valve cover. The solenoid bleeds air to regulate boost. So basically if you hook a hose from turbo to WG and a small breach(bleeding air) occurs, boost will rise. Point is hook your hose up.. if boost is still high.. you have a bad WG. If boost comes down, then you have a bad solenoid or rotted hoses.

....I didn't have a boost gauge. Data was obtained with powerlogger....

what map sensor are you using to log ?
if its a 2bar and plogger is set for 3 bar then you arent really running 20-21 psi but more like 12

edi
just quickly reviewed the log and maf pegged at 255 i would assume your over 15psi
tps definitely needs adjustment or fix the cable or move the floormat try to get it over 4.0 and get the boost contained

what map sensor are you using to log ?
if its a 2bar and plogger is set for 3 bar then you arent really running 20-21 psi but more like 12

True....Very True..

but then if he's getting knock at 12 psi.. something else is up.

3 bar map is a 12223861 and this sticker should be on the map sensor.

i edited my post as you were typing

his chip was base but also went to 61% duty top of 2nd at 4800 so if its all stock thats a little more than the stock 28lbers at 100% so there was more than enough fuel there for the boost at that rpm , but in third rpm dropped and duty went to 50% at 3800 which is basically a maxed out stock injector and he was at 730 02s and getting kr as youd expect

also the blm is 115 last cell (and those preceeding it so his chip has more fuel than needed for stock boost ( eric typically sets enough injector for 17psi) and if he goes back to stock boost he will need to trim fuel accordingly or raise the boost to get the o2s inline , being overly rich isnt good for your motor either

bottom line 65 degrees out and short term blast with enough fuel the 93 will survive under that boost at 18degrees timing but not for long as ic temps rise and load increases it all falls apart and so will your motor
murphster was playing with 93 only for a change of pace and even with good champion heads a small roller cam , cottons fmic and a more efficient turbo , 3 " dual exhaust and down pipe he had to go down to 15 degrees timing to run 19-20 psi and get his 11.5 slip on pump gas and street tires (nittos)
thats no kr on a cool night and in the throttle for 1/4 mile

This is how the factory does it. If you look at the hoses from turbo to WG and bleeder solenoid on the valve cover. The solenoid bleeds air to regulate boost. So basically if you hook a hose from turbo to WG and a small breach(bleeding air) occurs, boost will rise. Point is hook your hose up.. if boost is still high.. you have a bad WG. If boost comes down, then you have a bad solenoid or rotted hoses.
....thanks! going to look into this. Learned something new!....